How Do U Watch Tv?

little_muppet

just want to watch anything that in english or with HD quality and wont cost a futune... didnt unsubscribe truevision in bkk yet. have to wait till the water goes down. new home everything new , no internet yet (usingmy phone for hotspot from now)

just want to watch anything that in english or with HD quality and wont cost a futune... didnt unsubscribe truevision in bkk yet. have to wait till the water goes down. new home everything new , no internet yet (usingmy phone for hotspot from now)

You could try finding a previous post about dreambox, that might be what you are looking for

Bittorrents or usenet - get the best quality HD or SD programming from the country of your choice, on your computer to transfer to a thumbdrive to watch on your HD television WHEN you want to watch it ;) Unless you want to watch sports live, this is the way to go. Gave up Truevision over a year ago. Never been happier tv-wise . David Attenborough's "Frozen Planet" tonight 1080i. :D

Bittorrents or usenet - get the best quality HD or SD programming from the country of your choice, on your computer to transfer to a thumbdrive to watch on your HD television WHEN you want to watch it ;) Unless you want to watch sports live, this is the way to go. Gave up Truevision over a year ago. Never been happier tv-wise . David Attenborough's "Frozen Planet" tonight 1080i. :D

Agree....BT is the way to go. I still subscribe to a [not so legal] true visions and the only ones that watch it are the kids and wife. That's who True's audience is all about.

The other advantages of watching BTs is that there are no commercials and I can keep up with my favorite political sytare......the daily show, keith olbermann and bill maher and can get DLs a few hrs after airtime in the US. Also lots of movies that will never make it to True.

<br />
<br />You can get just about anything through the Internet.  Not as convenient of course, but you get the biggest choice with some hunting around.   I very rarely watch Truevisions these days.<br />
<br /><br />How did you stack up against <u><i>got lost</i></u><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Oh how I would love to get rid of Truevisions, but the internet in the area where I live near Wat Jet Yod is so unstable that listening to my internet radio is a nightmare some days. I have had my cable replaced many times at my cost but it is still On & off like a whores drawers. I just hope that when I move in the new year I can get a stable internet connection & then it will be bye bye to Truevisions & THB 2400 am month for so much crap & decreasingly worthwhile content.

Great Link djk........ Thanks.

OP: go to any Farang freidnly Satellite shop and ask about DReam and other alternative Satellite TV.

Needs a internet connection along with satellite dish to decode the programming.

Boxes are about 5 or 6 thousand baht plus a minor monthly service fee.

also check ustvnow.com

Internet based streaming US TV progrmming and Cable TV

need to answer a few questions and say yes to have a US Passport, but they do not ask for the number or any details.

Need a Valid e-mail address and can get free US Network Free TV such as ABC, NBC, FOX, CW, CBS, and PBS.

Can also subscribe for monthly fee same as cable service from East Coast live US most Cable / Satellite programming for about $15 a month

http://tubeplus.me , can stream or download pretty much any tv show.