Where To Extend Visa In Bkk

I need to go to the office to extend for 1 month, is the office in Sathorn now? Can somebody give me the adress? I guess it moved to the old place right?

Also I spoke with my visa run company, that I always do visa extensions in Cambodia, they say they dont do it anymore, because something changed and people cant extend it anymore, is that true? They only do 14 days border runs, no 2 months anymore, that is weird

It's difficult to answer your questions without knowing your current immigration status in Thailand. I'm guessing that you are in Thailand on a Tourist Visa with a 60-day permission to stay? And that you are looking to extend for a further 30 days? If so, then yes, the "old" Soi Suanphlu immigration office is temporarily processing visa extensions for tourists and for foreign residents of Bangkok, Ayuthaya, Pathum Thani and Nonthaburi provinces.

I have 3 entry visa, i went to Cambodia 1 time, so that is 2 entries right? Or am I wrong? I have still one entry to go, so toal i can stay 9 months if I am not mistaken?

But I go with an agency always and today they told me they cant extend tourist visa anymore, because the governement something changed in pot pei ( I hope I have this right)

You go to another country to obtain a new 60 day tourist visa entry and if your visa is still valid you can do that with or without any company. What they do not provide now is new visa issue from the Embassy in PP while you wait at the border for return of passport. But that is not what you want if you have a valid visa. If three entry you have used two and they should have marked 1 and 2 on your visa. If the six month validity has not expired you can just cross border and return for a new 60 day entry and then extend for 90 days if you want.

Yes it was a veird call I had with them today. I have 3 entry visa, all needs no be used before 10th of december. So I guess I can go to cambodia and get 2 more months, and then extend in immigration for another month here in bangkok

so practically i have 9 months stay in thailand.