Classifieds

dantilley

There seem to be a few problems with the Classifieds site - first, it doesn't seem to recognise that I'm logged in when I click through to it, there's a box on the left telling me to login. This login box doesn't work though, and I can't get in using my normal TV user ID. Also the search field brings up a message saying "Site search is temporary disabled! Please try again later!" every time I try and use it.

Its a separate login. But you still use your thaivisa member name. If your password contains non alphanumeric characters, it won't take it, classifieds bug I've reported to our webguy.

Will let the webguy know about site search using the search box, click on Advanced search, it works better anyway.

The login works now - doing it from home anyway. I'm pretty sure it wasn't working earlier though from the office (True / Win 7 / Chrome at office, TOT / Win 7 / FF here if it makes a difference). Obviously it would be better if the login was automatic though.

Also, the bottom toolbar which was on the main forum for a very short period of time and then scrapped seems to have been left in the Classifieds site, looks like someone forgot to remove it from there when they were uninstalling it from the rest of the site.

Nope, its on classifieds and on thaivisa.com. Doubt it was an oversight but I haven't asked either. We've had alot of people with True reporting issues, so that may have been it, if it persists, try changing your DNS with your TRUE provider if you can