Matzohs For Sale At A Retail Store In Thailand

Jingthing

On another forum not to be mentioned, a Pattaya based poster claims he has purchased an entire case of matzohs at a retail store somewhere in Thailand and that matzohs can be purchased there by anybody. I tend not to believe this information because when I asked where, the information was denied to be shared.

However, now it's out there, someone makes this claim so I still wonder if it may indeed be true.

So, anyone out there, have hard information (not wistful clues/leads) on where matzoh can be purchased at a retail store in Thailand, Pattaya preferred of course, please share it with the world. Thanks muchly.

In case you're wondering why anyone would want matzohs other than for seasonal Passover holiday reasons. Because they taste good, that's why.

Examples,

can be made into matzoh meal to make matzoh balls for matzoh ball soup (too much work for me, but you can)

as a based for peanut butter and jelly (yum)

spread some avocado on it and some smoked salmon, it's not a bagel, but something different

and mostly

MATZOH BRIE!

Edited by Jingthing

Thanks, I got a lead that they might have them sometimes. But they aren't listed on their website regular product list. Matzoh cooked with eggs is called matzoh brie, mentioned before. Yes, it is very good, and to me, addictive.

Edited by Jingthing

I am not sure if matza's are available at local retailers like Top's or Big C. In major places like BKK, Chiang Mai, Phuket, and Samui there are Chabad Centres--they have a prayer area and a kosher restaurant for locals and travellers. Usually they have a little retail area where one can get kosher products like matzahs most of the year.

I was at Chabad in Chiang Mai and got some matzah meal in September. I wanted to make matzah balls for chicken soup and it was available. I didn't look to see if they had matzahs. You could google Chabad Thailand and get the respective phone numbers for the Chabad nearest you, and ask them your food related questions.

I was at Chabad in Chiang Mai and got some matzah meal in September. I wanted to make matzah balls for chicken soup and it was available. I didn't look to see if they had matzahs. You could google Chabad Thailand and get the respective phone numbers for the Chabad nearest you, and ask them your food related questions.

I've bought Matzoh there.