Conversational Thai Course For English People

pmf113b

I am staying in Chiang Mai for 4 months and would like to know if there are any ex pats that can recommend a conversational Thai course geared for English students.

I am only really interested in learning conversational, everyday Thai language and not so intensive as everyday as I do other things and don't want to be tied every day to a study.

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks !!

YMCA have conversational courses! A 30 hour long cours'll costs you 1600 baht, the lessons are usually between 10 and 12 Mon, Wedn and Fri... Once you've finished level 1 you can take level 2 and keep on going like that all the way up to level 8.

I've taken the Thai conversational courses at the "Y" and I'm very satisfied with what I got!! I can highly recommend it!!

Good luck!!!

YMCA have conversational courses! A 30 hour long cours'll costs you 1600 baht, the lessons are usually between 10 and 12 Mon, Wedn and Fri... Once you've finished level 1 you can take level 2 and keep on going like that all the way up to level 8.

I've taken the Thai conversational courses at the "Y" and I'm very satisfied with what I got!! I can highly recommend it!!

Good luck!!!

YMCA is definitely more value for money as compared to other schools :)

http://www.ymcachiangmai.org/newym/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=58〈=en#02

Good luck!!!

Thanks for the info! That sounds good. I want to check that out tomorrow. Where is the YMCA?

Myself and quite a few of my classmates have ED visas through AUA.

Here is a link to the site: AUA Ed Visa Assist

On the same topic. i'm looking for a school that gives out an education visa.....i actually want to take the courses though, so i'm looking for one that has quality teaching. I took courses at AUA before and liked it alot, but they don't supply an education visa.

Paste this into google maps.

Good luck!!!

Thanks for the info! That sounds good. I want to check that out tomorrow. Where is the YMCA?

Myself and quite a few of my classmates have ED visas through AUA.

Here is a link to the site: AUA Ed Visa Assist

On the same topic. i'm looking for a school that gives out an education visa.....i actually want to take the courses though, so i'm looking for one that has quality teaching. I took courses at AUA before and liked it alot, but they don't supply an education visa.

ahhh right on. i must have been looking at an old page or something that said they didn't supply it. thanks.