Pig And Whistle

roscoe

Been trying to access the website of the Pig and Whistle Sio 7.No luck.

Nor any luck in getting answers to Emails to them ?

Have I got the wrong Email address?And is their website address changed?

PM or post, as you see fit.

Thanks in advance I know you will not let me down.

PS. You can always give them my email address as posted on TV and ask them to send me their web link. :o

• 4 weeks later...
If it was in the UK it would be shut now its a mucky hole but the breakfast is good

Are we talking about the same place? Yes, the breakfast is possibly the best in Pattaya for the price but a hardly "mucky hole"? That's never been my impression and I've used the "Pig" for many years.

Have you ever actually looked at anything other than your plate? I wouldnt take my dog to the toilet there

If it was in the UK it would be shut now its a mucky hole but the breakfast is good

Are we talking about the same place? Yes, the breakfast is possibly the best in Pattaya for the price but a hardly "mucky hole"? That's never been my impression and I've used the "Pig" for many years.

Have you ever actually looked at anything other than your plate? I wouldnt take my dog to the toilet there

What a juvenile comment. :o

"Have you ever actually looked at anything other than your plate? I wouldnt take my dog to the toilet there"

Which begs the question: what are you doing eating your breakfast in the head? :o

The last time I was there at the end of November the bathroom seemed quite clean to me actually. Suppose you could have hit them on a bad day perhaps?

Their restroom seemed far cleaner than the Queen Vic on Soi 6 IMO, but I frequent both places. We all have our favorites, but the quality of food, service and cleanliness seemed pretty darn good by Thailand standards.

I noticed Dave's even cleaning things up nicely over at the Blues Factory, and his head gets a workout! :D

~WISteve

What a juvenile comment. :o

How do you get juvenile out of that? If you have a comment please cack it up sad lad?