Arch Support

Prajak

I need arch support since the pain is increasing in my feet. I had this kind of support all my life but since I live in TH I did not take it (not so easy in slippers...) but now I do need these things.

In Nongkhai where I live not available. Anyone about Udon, KhonKaen, Khorat, Bangkok ?

Thanks.

'The Foot Care Centre' Henry Joensen.

524/7 Soi Matanusorn, Mahaisawan rd.

near Rama 3 and Thanon Tok intersection.

phone on 02-2921200 or 01-8468083

custom orthotics made

Yes, I can confirm we had some orthotics made here for my son and if you live outside Bangkok all it requires is one visit for measuring, testing, etc, then he can post them to you anywhere in Thailand when they're finished making them. Good service.

i suffered badly in the uk with dropped arches,had to wear a pad under my arch which was quite painfull on times i think it took about 2years to cure but that was 8yrs ago since then i have had no problem at all.you should be able to get these supports at most big phamacy's,but if you cant pm me i have a spare one that has never been used y can have.

I have worn orthotics for 2 years and 2 months. (I started a thread here, I think.)

I went to a podiatrist in the US who I liked and still like and trusted. I was going to get a mold done and pay $500 USD for orthotics, but instead tried a cheaper remedy.

I ordered a pair of orthotics online after seeing an infomercial. (No joke.) $19.99.

I ordered them on the internet and they arrived at my house a couple days later. I tried them and the pain went away immediately.

I took this pair to my Podiatrist and he told me that since they are working for me to keep using them. I didn't not get the casting and custom made orthodontics with him (or any other doctor.)

He offered to customize these orthotics for me, and strengthened them by adding "sandy" clumped material to the bottoms of them.

I have worn them ever since.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Orthotics are not natural walking for you.

When you wear orthotics, there are ligaments and muscles that will weaken in your feet. My feet weakened so much I could not do a standing calf-raise - meaning, I could not push up with the front of my feet. I also got pain from going up and down stairs, and walking barefoot in house occasionally.

IMO, you should stretch you arches and calves.

I stretch my arches and calves, and do standing leg raises every day to keep my feet strong. The stretching and exercises also keep the pain away and only take 2 minutes (even less).