Sepp Blatter

Moonrakers

Yep totally off the mark again......but i think a few Liverpool supporters will agree with him don't you! rolleyes.gif

He should be charged for bringing the game into disrepute every time he opens his mouth annoyed.gif

"Sepp Blatter is a Swiss tw@t". That probably risks being banned here as a racist remark. I don't think a one-time statement of abuse with a racial descriptor should be deemed racist, particularly on a field of competitive activity. Certainly calling somebody by reference to their religion or nationality is every bit as potentially racist as referring to someone's skin colour or ethnicity - to say different is pure political correctness gone mad.

Suarez is reportedly accused of repeatedly referring to Evra's ethinicity/skin colour. That is clearly racist in my mind as it goes beyond the throw-away in the heat of battle. Repeated use is controlled, deliberate and insidious. If it's true he deserves punishment by the FA or other authorities.

Blatter may have been thinking about the throwaway one-time remark, in which case I think I can see what he's getting at. However the repeated abuse of a player on a pitch by another player and chanting by fans is totally unacceptable and liable to incite hatred. Unless his remarks have been taken way out of context he is, as I described him above, for his ridiculously Napoleonic statement. At the very least he is completely stupid for getting anywhere near making a comment on this issue when live cases are pending.

Surely sorting it out like men is better then having court cases and media trials over such trivial issues.

If Terry had intentionally broke Ferdinands leg and ended his career there wouldnt be such a media driven uproar.

Not Roy Keane though is he?

Surely sorting it out like men is better then having court cases and media trials over such trivial issues.

If Terry had intentionally broke Ferdinands leg and ended his career there wouldnt be such a media driven uproar.

Blatter, Ferdinand and Terry are all tossers. :D

His leg can be fixed - he cant change the colour of his skin. Blatter has shown himself again to be totally out of touch with reality. He has milked the FIFA cow for long enough --- time to go NOW.

Just hope when he steps down he doesnt have a sister in the wings ready to takeover :whistling:

His leg can be fixed - he cant change the colour of his skin. Blatter has shown himself again to be totally out of touch with reality. He has milked the FIFA cow for long enough --- time to go NOW.

Just hope when he steps down he doesnt have a sister in the wings ready to takeover :whistling:

He's never gonna step down. He thinks he's untouchable. fuc_king idiot. Totally out of touch with reality.

His leg can be fixed - he cant change the colour of his skin.

Wow that is one of the most racist comments I have ever seen. You are implying that the color of his skin is a 'permanent disability'.

I guess you didnt mean it that way.

Wow that is one of the most racist comments I have ever seen. You are implying that the color of his skin is a 'permanent disability'.

I guess you didnt mean it that way.

If you read that implication in my post you sir are to be pitied.

Id prefer to be called a name then have my legs broken, sticks and stones and all that, besides i cant remember the press making Muhammed Ali out to be racist for being part of a racist cult and using far stronger racist language against white people and even blacks in Smokin Joe!

Besides im glad to see the rest of the world doesnt get up in arms in the way the thought police English press and people do about one mans opinion.

Touchy subject this guys. Please be careful. :jap:

I will refrain from this then and mind my language i will always love thy neighbor though biggrin.gif

Blatter is untouchable as he has proved over the years,disgraceful advert for the game and makes FIFA a laughing stock in the worlds eyes,corruption at the highest part of football.I propose a new campaign......".Kick Blatter out of football" jerk.gif

Sepp Blatter is a Swiss tw@t

+1 :rolleyes:

Can I point out here that 'Payboy' might have meant to say that Blatter was a '<deleted>'.

However he does not wished to receive twice the punishment for his 'abusive behavior' contrary to FA regulations 3.1

By stating the fact that, in addition, he was 'Swiss' which is contrary to FA regulations 3.2.

3 (2) In the event of any breach of Rule E 3(1) including a reference to any one or more of a person’s ethnic origin, colour, race, nationality, faith, gender, sexual orientation or disability (an “aggravating factor”)

For a first offence, a sanction that is double that which the Regulatory Commission would have applied had the aggravating factor not been present.

Sepp Blatter is a Swiss tw@t

+1 :rolleyes:

Can I point out here that 'Payboy' might have meant to say that Blatter was a '<deleted>'.

However he does not wished to receive twice the punishment for his 'abusive behavior' contrary to FA regulations 3.1

By stating the fact that, in addition, he was 'Swiss' which is contrary to FA regulations 3.2.

3 (2) In the event of any breach of Rule E 3(1) including a reference to any one or more of a person's ethnic origin, colour, race, nationality, faith, gender, sexual orientation or disability (an "aggravating factor")

For a first offence, a sanction that is double that which the Regulatory Commission would have applied had the aggravating factor not been present.

If I were to say Sepp Blatter is Swiss. He is also a <deleted>. Is that acceptable? biggrin.gif

If I were to say Sepp Blatter is Swiss. He is also a <deleted>. Is that acceptable? biggrin.gif

I think so.

I think whether calling him a '<deleted>' is debatable as 'abusive behavior' when apparently it appears to be a statement of fact certainly gives you some leeway under 3 (1).

I think the 'purpose' of 3 (2) is to 'imply' that you called him a '<deleted>' because he was 'Swiss' rather than he was a 'Swiss' because he was a '<deleted>'. I am sure that clearly differentiating these two positions will help.

Whether this would have helped Suarez if it he tried the approach 'you are black' 'you are French' 'And, by gosh, I think you are a <deleted>' is debatable.

He's never gonna step down. He thinks he's untouchable. fuc_king idiot. Totally out of touch with reality.

problem is that he is untouchable. he's utterly unaccountable to anybody except himself. even the other fifa committee members who might have the power to overthrow him are in his pocket based on what blackmail shit he has on them.

sepp is the corrupt president of his own bent republic. the only way he gets removed is by a coup d'etat or assassination. i'll take the latter.

I think so.

I think whether calling him a '<deleted>' is debatable as 'abusive behavior' when apparently it appears to be a statement of fact certainly gives you some leeway under 3 (1).

I think the 'purpose' of 3 (2) is to 'imply' that you called him a '<deleted>' because he was 'Swiss' rather than he was a 'Swiss' because he was a '<deleted>'. I am sure that clearly differentiating these two positions will help.

Whether this would have helped Suarez if it he tried the approach 'you are black' 'you are French' 'And, by gosh, I think you are a <deleted>' is debatable.

Fair enough explanation....although I'd like to see the words "sacked" and "criminal investigation" or "jailed" used alongside his name. wink.gif

I think so.

Fair enough explanation....although I'd like to see the words "sacked" and "criminal investigation" or "jailed" used alongside his name. wink.gif

To make it acceptable to FIFA, let's just rephrase that "Sepp Blatter hasn't demonstrated enough qualities for anyone to say with certainty that he's not a <deleted>". And until he furnishes a certificate of marriage between his biological parents (certificate of genetic evidence reqd), could we assume that he's also a bastard? :rolleyes:

I think so.

To make it acceptable to FIFA, let's just rephrase that "Sepp Blatter hasn't demonstrated enough qualities for anyone to say with certainty that he's not a <deleted>". And until he furnishes a certificate of marriage between his biological parents (certificate of genetic evidence reqd), could we assume that he's also a bastard? :rolleyes:

Until he cuts off both his own hands, I think we could safely assume he had other self-abusive habits worthy of deprecation.

Or his willy, in fairness.

SC

A comment by Brian Glanville in World Soccer;

Meanwhile, the ineffable Sepp Blatter has put his foot in his mouth again, this time over racism on the pitch. Should we be at all surprised?

Let us not forget that Russia, no doubt after the disbursement of large sums of money in the right or wrong places, has the 2018 World Cup, despite the endemic racism in its football. That FIFA Kick Out Racism Campaign was always a meaningless charade. So to what might be called the latest Blatterism.

The only people who have the ability to get rid of Blatter are the FIFA sponsors.

Get on Facebook and let the sponsors know you will not buy their products till Blatter is gone.

Coca Cola, Emirates Sony Visa and Adidas - let them know you are pissed off

The only people who have the ability to get rid of Blatter are the FIFA sponsors.

Get on Facebook and let the sponsors know you will not buy their products till Blatter is gone.

So you want rid of him for saying that 2 men should sort out a bit of name calling between themselves without the need for a huge media circus and possible court case at the taxpayers expense?

Or do you want him sacked because he took the highest 2 bribes at the last election? English FA had the chance to blow the whistle years ago and kept quiet as they had there own slightly more open bribes to officials on the table. (ie friendly matches and infrastructure building)

As someone who used to play football i can confirm lots of horrible things get said on the football pitch should all these also end up in court or is it just when it involves so called black players?

The ANC (ruling party of South Africa) who have been and are currently involved in the genocide of white farmers were calling for an English football captain to be dropped from his role, do you see what im getting at when saying this has been blown out of all proportion?

So you want rid of him for saying that 2 men should sort out a bit of name calling between themselves without the need for a huge media circus and possible court case at the taxpayers expense?

Or do you want him sacked because he took the highest 2 bribes at the last election? English FA had the chance to blow the whistle years ago and kept quiet as they had there own slightly more open bribes to officials on the table. (ie friendly matches and infrastructure building)

As someone who used to play football i can confirm lots of horrible things get said on the football pitch should all these also end up in court or is it just when it involves so called black players?

The ANC (ruling party of South Africa) who have been and are currently involved in the genocide of white farmers were calling for an English football captain to be dropped from his role, do you see what im getting at when saying this has been blown out of all proportion?

not really no. it sounds like you are condoning racial abuse and saying it isn't really that big a deal and that the players should just get on with it. i would hope you aren't.

and people want rid of sepp because of repeated offences, corruption, massive profiteering off the global game, forcing countries to change their domestic laws just for the honour of hosting a world cup, enormous tax avoidance, slurs on gay people, women. . . .the list is practically endless.

Edited by StevieH