Good Thanksgiving Dinner In Pattaya

JimmyTheMook

Dear Mr Mook do not take this the wrong way but....Thanksgiving is an entirely American deal.

You might find a restaurant that is owned by a U.S. citizen that would be making an effort for his American friends but other than that I think you might struggle to find roast Turkey on the menu. Maybe one of the Irish theme bars will do a roast ? But quality might not be what you are expecting.

Hollywood has perpetuated this American holiday as a global entity but the rest of the world has little or no interest.

When I was working in West Africa my Texan boss asked me what plans I had for Thanksgiving as he knew I was to be at home at the time. He was utterly astonished with my response of "Bugger all mate, I'm from Scotland, we don't do Thanksgiving." :blink:

Personally I like roast Turkey and have failed to find it in Jomtien and Pattaya. I saw one establishment had it on its menu but when I ordered I got a "No Have" reply.

best of luck in your search and "Happy Holidays" as they say in Vermont / Washington / Oregon ...etc