Goodbye

aussiechick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kinda sad. I will miss your name and your tips on the latest and greatest around town

It's none of my business but I am curious to know why a person who has been here 18 years would up roots and go home.

Is it anything to do with Thailand? or do you have personal reasons that are nothing to do with Pattaya, Thailand, and all things 'Thai' and 'farang'? :)

As I say, feel free to ignore me, I promise not be be offended... :D

That's kinda sad. I will miss your name and your tips on the latest and greatest around town

It's none of my business but I am curious to know why a person who has been here 18 years would up roots and go home.

Is it anything to do with Thailand? or do you have personal reasons that are nothing to do with Pattaya, Thailand, and all things 'Thai' and 'farang'? :)

Hi - No not a secret - no job, no money - sick of surviving, not living! Going back to work and hopefully come back as a tourist and party like one drunk.gif

Leaving After 18 years !? What could be the reason(s). I would really be interested to hear about "the end of the story". There may be a lesson or two to be learned by those that are still here.

Cheers.

Did you miss this bit? ....

Hi - No not a secret - no job, no money - sick of surviving, not living! Going back to work and hopefully come back as a tourist and party like one drunk.gif

Best of luck for the future Aussie Chick, good move IMO going back home to find work and earn money, I've met various people recently after being in Thailand for the last couple of months, "back home in the UK now" and some of the people I met are doing exactly the same as you, going home before it's too late to stop the rot.

A couple of the people I met just refuse to go home though no matter how bad it gets and are living on a shoestring budget and just about surviving IMO, not the kind of life I'd like but up to them.

Anyway hope you get back as a tourist and enjoy.

Goodbye for a while Aussiechick. I always enjoyed reading your posts, and noted how positive they usually were.

Just wondering what part of Oz, you plan to visit, for work etc. Up in the north-west. from Karatha across to Port Headland, they are crying out for workers, with certain skills of course. But the money is really good. Anyway, you probably know that, being switched on, as indeed we would expect with your insight.

I don't really know how there are so many miserable, jealous, (twisted) people on this forum, but it would be far better if they kept their stupid mouths shut!! Especially towards somene who has contributed far more to the area than these keyboard wharriors!!

Aussiechick, looking forward to seeing you back soon, best of luck, nobody deserves some of the shit thrown your way, especially when you're only being polite!

Sorry, I'll miss you for the final drink before you leave. Enjoy Aus, see you soon.