Fishing Park Near Our House.

brianmarinus

Just 5 min. drive from our house,is this nice place.

It is a fishing Park and have a restaurant and so-and on one side of the lake,there is several,which seams like having alot costumers-often in the weekend.

I like to drive very slowly around-stop and take a ciggaret, or take a few pictures-always plenty of people around- fishing, and often a family thing.

<table style="width:194px;"><tr><td align="center" style="height:194px;background:url(https://picasaweb.google.com/s/c/transparent_album_background.gif) no-repeat left"><a href="

• 1 year later...

Hello Brian With regard to this old post. Where are you actually I mean where is this fishing park located in Chiang Rai. Am in Canada working at the moment but have a house in the Waterford Valley and would very much like to find a place to take some family for the afternoon of fishing and picnic. Thanks Randell Pepler

Hi Randell.

19°54'27.87"N 99°49'13.68"Ø-such a great place.

And also if you past the land and transport office-a couple of km out there is a nice place-fishing park,whit cabines,music,light and fan in-nice and cheap place whit good food to.

Do you go further out in Thoeng there is a very beautyfull place,where I like to fish-and never paid anything there-a very big lake surrounded by the mauntins-so beautyfull there.

19°39'58.34"N 100°11'16.21"Ø

Hello Brian With regard to this old post. Where are you actually I mean where is this fishing park located in Chiang Rai. Am in Canada working at the moment but have a house in the Waterford Valley and would very much like to find a place to take some family for the afternoon of fishing and picnic. Thanks Randell Pepler

A quick look at Google Earth will show a few reservoirs not too far from Waterford. Of course you should always check with the locals as to when and where fishing is allowed. There are often restrictions at community reservoirs.

I am sure if you consult people in that area they will be a wealth of information and may even offer to take you to their favorite fishing place.