Jailbreak My Ps3 In Bangkok

BuffaloRescue

The latest firmware cannot be jailbroken. There are many places in Pantip that do it. I would take it there and let the check the version and give you an answer. Don't take our word for it. 3rd floor has several places, I was just there yesterday.

The latest firmware cannot be jailbroken. There are many places in Pantip that do it. I would take it there and let the check the version and give you an answer. Don't take our word for it. 3rd floor has several places, I was just there yesterday.

The latest firmware can not be jailbroken but there are places in pantip that do it? Sorry bit confused!

Im possible to jailbreak latest firmware, however stop updating and wait it should be a few weeks http://www.ps3hax.net/2011/11/kakaroto-announces-jailbreak-for-3-73/

There are hardware mods (http://www.utoptoy.net/e3-flasher.html) but i would just wait and enjoy psn while you still have it

The latest firmware can not be jailbroken but there are places in pantip that do it? Sorry bit confused!

What is there to enjoy about PSN? I bought my PS3 without jailbreak because people kept telling me how good PSN is. After a few months, I still dont get whats so great about it?

Maybe I have been spoiled by Xbox Live which is alot better than PSN. And no, I am not an MS-fanboy.

Screw PSN. Im going to jailbreak. Free games is better than anything PSN has to offer.

I totally agree, I have never used PSN. Its also not just the ability to play backed up games, emulators and packages such as showtime are what made me buy a jailbroken ps3 recently. Oh yea cant forget otherOS as well.

What is there to enjoy about PSN? I bought my PS3 without jailbreak because people kept telling me how good PSN is. After a few months, I still dont get whats so great about it?

Maybe I have been spoiled by Xbox Live which is alot better than PSN. And no, I am not an MS-fanboy.

Screw PSN. Im going to jailbreak. Free games is better than anything PSN has to offer.