Chirstmas Party

ajarnmark

Will you be at Sin Club for TV Xmas Party?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon .. you cant  believe this poll..many people dont vote it (as last party ..poll voted  "go" just some dozens but fact  is  there are  hundred memb joined

I know. I was there. Remember me?

yes... last time i wanted to say hi to you (coz Jeff1 want me to greeting you instead him :o )

I figured you would be busy then . This time , it sounds like you will be VERY busy :D

I, like many other farrangs I know, will be out of the country at that time. I tend to agree with those who've been saying that this was organised a bit too close to Christmas. I'd have loved to have gone, if only it was a week or two earlier...

Edited by dantilley

I don't know , there are two trains of thought here . One is as the above posts states and then there are quite a few that are not in Thailand full time . Those who usually come from their cold climates to Thailand at that time .

just curious...

is it one of those "eat slow at your own risk" type of parties where you need to fight off fellow TV members to get any food?

Only if you wait 'till the last minute to get to the table! :D

Do what I did at the last TV-Pissup party - ask one of the lovely staff at the club to get you when it comes buffet time , and hover around the table when they put the food there!

Most people at the time will be either drunk, dancing, or taling to each other to notice the food.....At first! :D

I really wish I could make it to the TV Christmas Party but I can't , seeing that I make it a point not to ever travel to Thailand at the height of High Season (not to mention that nothing beats Christmas time in New York City! :o )

Hopefully there will be another TV Party in 6 months when I'll be back In Country!

(Bam- photo of your niece on its way)

got it...she is just a CUUUTTTTTTTTTTEEEEE

(ok chubby too) narak makkkk :o:D

Well I will be coming and definetely looking forward to seeing everone again, especially Bambina! Even though I must work the next morning. (Now I thought I posted this before, but when I looked wasnt' there?!)

Well I will be coming and definetely looking forward to seeing everone again, especially Bambina! Even though I must work the next morning. (Now I thought I posted this before, but when I looked wasnt' there?!)

You were at the last TV Pissup Party? I don't think I remember seeing you there :D ( but then again, I've never met you, there was ALOT of people in the SIN club around 8-10:30 pm, I was very very drunk - and I completely lost the ability to read nametags....:D

Yes, I wish I could make it to the TV Christmas party and see everyone again, especially BambinA! She is quite the character! She is even HOTTER in person ( I thought I was looking at Nong Nat herself! :D ), I would have tried to talk to her more, but I was more interested in doing Quality Control with the QC team on all the free whisky shots at the bar at the time.....Yes, I had my priorities at the party........:D.

Hopefully, I'll get to see BambinA again, and you, Marquess the next time there is a TV party in Thailand!

:o

Well I will be coming and definetely looking forward to seeing everone again, especially Bambina!

i will be there around 8ish (need to close the clinic earlier abit wee) :o

Yes, I wish I could make it to the TV Christmas party and see everyone again, especially BambinA! She is quite the character! She is even HOTTER in person ( I thought I was looking at Nong Nat herself!  :D  )

hehe thanks alot .. that 1st official TV pissup party was fun ..and i had a good time..and nice to met you, Narachon

and hopefully to meet you again ..(maybe 3rd party??) :D