True-H Trying To Rip You

lebeau69

This morning, I received a message from True (I am using True-H) stating that my credit limit for international calls was raised to 6 500 Bahts. Quite nice!!! Without asking me, without consulting me, my provider decides that they can rip me off every month.

I called 1311 to be told that was a nice gesture from True to facilitate my business. The customer service officer was very surprised that I was not interested by such privilege . I was told it is going to be cancelled, but I am still worried: I have too many negative experiences with True. True customer service officers listen kindly to your problems, try to appease you by sweet words, and honey sentences learnt by heart at seminar, but your problem is NEVER solved. This morning, I was sweetly promised to receive some information by SMS: of course, I NEVER got it. True is the worst customer service: in fact, no service is offered

Is this credit limit for use when you are roaming outside of Thailand?

As your post-paid Truemove H plan does not include any international minutes they do need to make some provision for "credit" to allow you to originate international calls when in Thailand. Applying a limit seems prudent but I understand that you feel the limit is too high.

Using the "006" prefix with Truemove will result in lower per minute charges.

I'm not sure how this interpreted as a rip-off, surely it's just a limit that's been raised not a charge?

If your credit card provider raises your credit limit is he ripping you off?

No, but it is a potential threat and I think I should have been consulted before...

No, but it is a potential threat and I think I should have been consulted before...

I believe their courtesy SMS to you was meant to be a prior consultation...

You called and canceled international calling... Problem solved :rolleyes:

Edited by sfokevin