Valid Reason For Returning For Visitors Visa To Uk

Having read quite a few threads on these it appears a large number of people get turned down on this reason. I was just wondering what the British Embassy classifies as valid reasons to return.

I know the following 2 having read threads but wondered if there were any others:

Job

Property Owner

Just interested as neither of the above would apply to my TG. Seems to me that the Embassy are making it difficult for visit visa's making people perhaps rush into marriage in order to get their girlfriend/boyfriend over to England, which is surely the wrong route!

I guess the other expensive option is buy her some property!!!

I don't think it's really possible to list such things. What might be considered a reason for one applicant, might be irrelevant to another. Ultimately, it is the entire circumstances of an application which determine whether a visa will be issued, and incentive to return is only a part of it, albeit a major consideration.

However, if, for example, the applicant was a student, then having to return to university would give an incentive to return. Alternatively, having aged and sick parents for whom the applicant normally cares could also assist. Basically anything that indicates a compulsion to return.

Cheers,

Scouse.