Contacting Ryanair From Outside Europe

Ave

Has anyone here made an online booking with Ryanair from outside Europe?

I made a booking less than 72 hours ago, got a booking reference, copied, pasted the page and saved the information but never received an email confirmation from them. I tried to retrieve the booking in the usual place 'manage my booking' but the reservation is non-existent. I have searched the whole website but there is no way of contacting them by email, not even the possibility of sending a slow feedback message.blink.gif

use your BRAINS-for proper thinking, reading and not for panicking

It really does not matter if you fone from in or out of Europe. And no -they do not entertain mails-it would cost them 100s of staff to deal with them-and they SAVE on any possible wage-eater.

You can easily check status of your booking with the noted ref-nr-just log in. Then 99% chance your panick vanishes. if not-just wait-if the booked flight is not untill a few monthes on-you will get a new mail from them a few days before that you have to check in online. do NOT omit that-as it will cost you dearly. If this is 1st time- Ryan- DO read the ins+outs-and then realsie what a magic clientfriendly wonder AirAsia actually is-and simple laugh and skimpt all the tipical TV-AirAsia hateposters.