Any Good Links For Xmas Gift Shopping In Los?

i'm looking for cosmetic gift sets in particular but really any links for xmas gift ideas would do, provided they have a store here in thailand.

i've just tried robinsons dept store and their web page is a steaming POS. any other suggestions?

why store in Thailand? ebay would do the job cheaper, i use it for comsmtics and never had problem with import duty, so its way cheaper. you do have some come back where as department store you would not, also you would have to use a CC for payment which would be risky in my opinion where as with e bay PP covers you better.

why store in Thailand? ebay would do the job cheaper, i use it for comsmtics and never had problem with import duty, so its way cheaper. you do have some come back where as department store you would not, also you would have to use a CC for payment which would be risky in my opinion where as with e bay PP covers you better.

well any holiday shopping i do will be on a credit card, gotta get my royal orchid points after all. i've already done the family shopping from stateside and am now looking for something for staff and wanted to spend some money in thailand.