Buy Land In Cha Am!

:o Okay then: Where is Pranburi?

I personally have never been to Cha am or Hua Hin and have so far no precise address.

But to make the question easier: Is there anyone who can tell me how it is to live in Hua Hin/Cha am compare to Phuket. Is it touristy,how is the traffic,population etc.

Hua Hin and Cha am are both touristy.

HH tends to have more falangs, CA tends to be busy at weekends with thai tourists from Bangers.

You must go and look for yourself, it is no good asking us if you will like living there.

Avoid the Chinese new year later this month, CA will be packed out.

Hua Hin has got to be one of my favourite places to visit for a weekend break outta Bangkok. Its only 2 or 3 hours drive (depending on how crazy you drive) and is not AT ALL like other well known tourist traps like Pattaya, Samui, Phuket, Phi Phi etc etc. It is much more quiet, relaxed and peaceful.

True, there are farangs there and depending on the time of the year there may even be quite a few of them in peak season. However, it is still definitely a THAI resort town.

I liken it to the small southern Spanish fishing towns - small, windey streets, old architecture etc...

The beach isnt brilliant but its OK.... watch out for the horse crap.

I have only ever drive thru Cha-am and have never stayed there so Im not too sure on that one.

Definitely, if you are thinking of buying you should check it all out for yourself.

If you want you can check out my own website (only there for personal use) as I have quite a few photos of Hua Hin in there...... you will have to put up with photos of my girlfriend and family though!!!

Later

hxxp://www.geroreilly.com