Re-Entry: Need Foto?

HI, I'll have to go to Suan Plu tomorrow morning to make a single re-entry. Usually I have the company do a multiple re-entry when I get my yearly extension, but this time I have to go abroad while the extension is pending (one month now, full year on 13 Dec).

So, do I need to bring a foto for the re-entry application? If so, is there an instant foto shop across the street , or where do I go in the morning?

TIA.

Good news: There is indeed a photo shop exactly opposite, across the street from Immi. THB 100 for six pictures, it took maybe five minutes in total.

I also needed a copy of my passport, three pages: Picture page, visa page (actually current extension of stay, showing how long I am permitted to stay this time) and a copy of the TM card. Two Baht each.

Back at Immi, note that the front door has all these big temporary paper signs, showing were to go for 90 days, re-entry, and all the other services. Do NOT follow the sign for re-entry, but follow the sign for Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and you will end up at the back of the building. There you'll find another door which says re-entry, and that's where it will take you all of 10 minutes to get it (they are as efficient as they have always been at Suan Plu for the re-entry).

All-in-all, it was a quick and painless experience.

Edited by tombkk