Freddy Mercury

tombkk

what can you say about freddy the greatest entertainer of all time,if anyone has his dvd's of his last performances just listern to the words of a man who knew he was going to die,you have a place in my heart freddy i will come and see you when its my time.[r.i.p.] you were A KIND OF MAGIG today i will remember you 15hrs of your greatest hits.

I was working in Indonesia at the time.

I hadn't realised that it was 20 years ago.

Freddie had the best vocal range of a male singer that I have ever heard and as a group,Queen were and are by far the best musical entertainers (IMHO) the world has ever seen and heard.

They have had many imitators but no equals.

RIP Freddie

• 2 weeks later...

I was working in Indonesia at the time.

I hadn't realised that it was 20 years ago.

Freddie had the best vocal range of a male singer that I have ever heard and as a group,Queen were and are by far the best musical entertainers (IMHO) the world has ever seen and heard.

They have had many imitators but no equals.

RIP Freddie

My gay cat died the same day, how did I know he was gay? well he used to try and top his brother none stop. Oh Womack and Womack as I called them,They where balck cats! 'And' Womack, later shortened to just And lived to 18 years old, sadly Womak got hit by a truck that fateful night..

This is not a piss take this happened.

I hope your in heaven Freddie surounded by cattomites and having the "time of your life"