Cat Play Tree - Tall Model?

Does anyone know where to buy a tall cat tree in Bangkok? I had one in the US that was about 1.5 meters high. The ones that I found here are only about 40cm high. I can seem to locate a tall cat tree that has multiple levels with the center scratching posts. I have walked through Chatuchak market but I saw only the short scratching posts.

You should try some of the larger pet stores.

We got ours from the Thong Lor Pet Hospital 'pet shop' - it wasnt cheap but stands almost 2mtr high with 3 'levels' our cats love it.

There is also a big pet supply place behind the old Carrefour (now Big C Express) on the Rama 4 road, i cant give you exact directions as i dont remember exactly but its not far from there. There are also some smaller boutique style pet stores in that area but unlikely they will have what you are looking for.

My wife went to that pet store near Big C Extra (Old Carrefour) Rama 4 yesterday afternoon. Of course they just sold the last large cat tree that morning. My wife stated that the staff were not very friendly and couldn't tell her when they would get any more in. Right now, I am thinking about trying to make it myself. My first plan is to go to the local hardware guy down the street and see if he has the parts and rope to make it. I have a small scratching post and have an idea of how to build a bigger one.