Any One Know Where The Offical Is...

Mumbo Jumbo

In my past postings on the subject of Apple Mac Computers , I forgot to ask ...Does any one know who / where the " OFFICAL " Apple Mac store /dealer is in Bangkok, I know there are many Apple shops, but I would like to have a look at the Offical rated shop...?

...Many Thanks ....Mumbo

PS... any one recently Switched for the first time to Apple Mac's ...?

lomatopo, Many Thanks for the reply, I just wondering what the difference between an .. "official" and a ...authorized dealer and distributors are...?

Ive heard some good reports from people using the The Copperwired-operated shop in the Siam Discovery Shopping center , it sounds the place to go.

Thanks .....Mumbo

In my past postings on the subject of Apple Mac Computers , I forgot to ask ...Does any one know who / where the " OFFICAL " Apple Mac store /dealer is in Bangkok, I know there are many Apple shops, but I would like to have a look at the Offical rated shop...?

...Many Thanks ....Mumbo

PS... any one recently Switched for the first time to Apple Mac's ...?

Macintosh Center Co.,Ltd. Tel : 02-681-2054-6

149/4 Modern Home Tower, Nonsee Rd., Yannawa, Bangkok 10120, Thailand.

Email : [email protected]

Apple Hotline 02 681-2081

lomatopo, Many Thanks for the reply, I just wondering what the difference between an .. "official" and a ...authorized dealer and distributors are...?

Ive heard some good reports from people using the The Copperwired-operated shop in the Siam Discovery Shopping center ,  it sounds the place to go.

There's no unofficial or unauthorized apple dealer that I have heard of in Thailand, however, I knew at least one "official" dealer that imported PowerBooks by hand carrying them from overseas, and thus not being distributed through authorized channel.

Copperwired shop at Siam Discovery is nice, their newer outlet in Thonglor J-Avenue even nicer. Mini Mac also has a nice outlet in IT Mall, Fortune Tower (much nicer than their first outlet in Pantip).

I don't think it makes any difference where you bought your apple products as far as notebooks and iPods are concerned as long as the warranty card is stamped by retailer as they come with international warranty. I just had my 15 inch PowerBook I bought in Japan last year serviced at the Apple service center here in Bangkok last week (but paid for the service as warranty has expired) and will soon change the LD panel of my another PowerBook (12 inch) also purchased in Japan under warranty at Thai service center after they found the LCD panel to be defective.

Edited by Nordlys