Saleng, Sidecar, Lochnest Monster You Decide

Mugg

Does this monster have any breaks in addition to those of the bike? I can hardly imagine how to stop that beast quickly from let's say 50 km/h in case of emergency. :o

Would the loaded monster ever get to 50 km/h ?

I must say it looks great, but the poor motor in that little bike

Idea for another project for the OP, build a frame for the bike to fit a 250cc or 400cc motor :D ?

Now I did see not so long ago + was private ? had white plates on so was legal...... Look to me to be a DAIHATSU van with the front missing but roof still on, and a motorbike front... bit like a Tuk Tuk.

It actually travels at a nice speed and no shimmy. Not sure I enjoy going 50Kph on my PCX... We have connected to a Phantom and where as the power was these handling was the most important aspects we were working on. I think bigger is better, so my GF says on many occasions

• 4 weeks later...

Challenger on a spin about the neighborhood post-119718-0-28500200-1322959720_thumb.

Yes it looks great.

One thing though and not trying to be a killjoy. Too easy for those passengers to fly out the front of that sidecar with no restraints.

Can you not fit a bar across the passengers like they do on fairground rides like Big Dippers ?

typo

Edited by pattayadingo