The Carling Cup Quarter-Finals Tonight

MrRed

who will win it?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Arsenal v Manchester City

Cardiff City v Blackburn Rovers

Chelsea v Liverpool

Manchester United v Crystal Palace

Some great games tonight in the wee small hours the game being shown live on channel 7 is Chelsea v Liverpool and as far as i can see there is not a game on channel 3!!

United play tomorrow against Palace which i think is also being shown on terrestial Tv.

Whatever anyone thinks about the merits of the competition you have to agree the games will be exciting and at this stage nobody wants to lose out.

All i can say is it is a shame Tottenham are not involved or Newcastle for that matter. :D Looking forward to a city united semi or Final come on United.........I don't think the teams will be that different to full strength tonight in all three matches.

The City game is on Astro :)

I dont know about Utd, But City are going to be far from full strength tonight!!!

Liverpool have already warned their fans not to travel, so I think their reserves will be out at Chelsea.

Chelsea may put out a strong team, as they have no hope of winning anything else this season.

I dont know about Utd, But City are going to be far from full strength tonight!!!

Liverpool have already warned their fans not to travel, so I think their reserves will be out at Chelsea.

Chelsea may put out a strong team, as they have no hope of winning anything else this season.

Liverpool have warned their fans not to travel?? have you got a link to that.

City will play a strong side bellend is banned along with Barry,ok so Savic,Hargreaves,Dzecko,Nasri will come in maybe even K Toure and a change of full backs....come on it is still a strong side.Wenger has said he will rest RVP and Walcott!

Terry is banned also,Liverpool will not be playing a reserve side tonight.

City will play a strong side bellend is banned along with Barry,ok so Savic,Hargreaves,Dzecko,Nasri will come in maybe even K Toure and a change of full backs....come on it is still a strong side.Wenger has said he will rest RVP and Walcott!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-boss-Kenny-Dalglish-warns-fans-I-play-play-the-kids-in-League-Cup-tie-at-Chelsea-article828963.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/10/liverpool-kenny-dalglish-fixture-scheduling

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle828963.html

http://www.guardian....ture-scheduling

Come off it mate. Give us an updated link!

I put a link in the Liverpool thread last week following an interview with Dalglish. He was seething at having to travel to Chelsea 2 days after our match. He warned the fans that he would probably play the youths so be prepared not to bother going and wasting their money.

I put a link in the Liverpool thread last week following an interview with Dalglish. He was seething at having to travel to Chelsea 2 days after our match. He warned the fans that he would probably play the youths so be prepared not to bother going and wasting their money.

Your mate has posted the links here.....I do wish some members would bother to read the posts...whistling.giflaugh.gif