Rent A Room

Room for what ? work, sleep , store, Office ???

you need to give a bit more info to get any appropriate help.

I understood his request to mean that he would like to find a place to stay for a month or so, at a location convenient to the BTS. Quite obvious, really.

And, of course, in his naivety, he was hoping for a helpful response, but instead got a lecture on how to deign to ask a question on Thaivisa.

A general answer is that such rooms exist, certainly in that price range, and can easily be found. Doubtless dozens, if not hundreds, of Thaivisa members stay in such rooms, in buildings where such rooms are available.

Perhaps someone with express knowledge of such a place might post?

Nah...

Some nice rooms, apartments down Samsen road, I know of 2 places in soi 2 for example. Ok it's not near the sky train but it's a 15 minute bus drive to Bang sue underground and 5 minutes to the river so you can catch the boats.

Most apartments will ask for a month in hand as a deposit.

Edited by benbear

Sateev : "Quite obvious, really."

In the Economy Business Banking section ? yeah right !

General or even Travel sections then yes you would probably go the accommodation route, and one line is hardly a lecture.

Edited by CharlieH

There are many such rooms available in the Phra Khanong area, close the the BTS. There is also a complex just past the THONG LO BTS on Sukhumvit; even soi side, set back just a bit from the road. Rooms there start at B8000 p/m, higher for short term. Very convenient.

I understood his request to mean that he would like to find a place to stay for a month or so, at a location convenient to the BTS. Quite obvious, really.

And, of course, in his naivety, he was hoping for a helpful response, but instead got a lecture on how to deign to ask a question on Thaivisa.

A general answer is that such rooms exist, certainly in that price range, and can easily be found. Doubtless dozens, if not hundreds, of Thaivisa members stay in such rooms, in buildings where such rooms are available.

Perhaps someone with express knowledge of such a place might post?

Nah...

Hi Satev. thanks for your response.

As you know Mr Charli always into big business, and he want to get rich in the poor country, what a mess!!!!!!!!!!!! he will rent his room for 40,000.00 /THB/month Woooooooooooooooo. he could not understod my range price.

There are many such rooms available in the Phra Khanong area, close the the BTS. There is also a complex just past the THONG LO BTS on Sukhumvit; even soi side, set back just a bit from the road. Rooms there start at B8000 p/m, higher for short term. Very convenient.

Hi dddav

Please if you have any web site or contact no. appreciate.

Some nice rooms, apartments down Samsen road, I know of 2 places in soi 2 for example. Ok it's not near the sky train but it's a 15 minute bus drive to Bang sue underground and 5 minutes to the river so you can catch the boats.

Most apartments will ask for a month in hand as a deposit.

Please if you have any web site or contact no. appreciate.

Please if you have any web site or contact no. appreciate. Thanksfor your help

Sirone

Please if you have any web site or contact no. appreciate. Thanksfor your help

Sirone

Might take me a day or two but I'll try to get the phone number. It's posted outside the complex.

Dont go to Miami. The worst place I have ever stayed. SERIOUS.

Go down to Asoke on the positive side of Suk. Turn right. Second little street on the right. China Mansion. Talk to Aue (can never spell her name) the Manager. Nothing flash, have a good choice of different style rooms close to the BTS and the subway. Nice people as well.

Edited by boggle