Buying A House Via Company

Thumbs up Gary, glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

As with everything here in Thailand, do whatever the hell you want, it makes no difference one way or another to me, just do it with your eyes open and knowing the 'real' law, not what people are 'told' or 'assume'.

I'll add to that, that if your want the 'real' law then do your own research. Lawyers, brokers and agents have only one thing on their mind and that is taking money from you.

They have no liabilities! (The 1% who are good excluded)

Just realize that they prey on us. Don't be a sheep.

Edited by Khun Jean

That's a good point that I tried to emphasize earlier in this thread. You're not in Kansas anymore . . . the 'law' is not the same, 'liability' and 'responsibility' are pretty much non-existent on the whole and Lawyers will say and do anything as there is absolutely no comeback on them. It's very easy for them to say "it's OK to buy a house through a company, and you'll own it" . . . the reality is that if anything happens down the line, you can do nothing about the bad advice you were given by them. You can't sue them like you could in the 'west'. You take full responsibility for it all even though the advice you were given is wrong or illegal.