Tops Airport Mall

hellodolly

We were in tops at the airport this morning. I noticed they had a lot of Pepsi in the big bottles and a small supply of toilet paper.

Don't know about other items as those were the only two I had looked at.

We had gone over there Thursday and they had neither one of those. Maybe transportation is getting a little bit better.

Still no Dijon mustard.

I had gone to see my doctor in the morning and she told me that certain medications were getting scarce also.:(

The Rim Ping supermarket near Airport Plaza is well-stocked. Just a few items are hit-and-miss, like some varieties of soft drinks.

Yesterday, the produce manager proudly showed me the fresh cranberries. I'd been looking for them two days before Thanksgiving. He said they'd just come in and didn't understand why I didn't want to buy them now! I guess they think we Americans eat fresh cranberries all the time.

The Bangkok branches of Tops are noticeably better stocked now, so should it be up there in the frozen north too...

I think Tops were the worst affected of the supermarkets and need to give their distribution system an overhaul in preparation for next years floods.

The Rim Ping supermarket near Airport Plaza is well-stocked. Just a few items are hit-and-miss, like some varieties of soft drinks.

Yesterday, the produce manager proudly showed me the fresh cranberries. I'd been looking for them two days before Thanksgiving. He said they'd just come in and didn't understand why I didn't want to buy them now! I guess they think we Americans eat fresh cranberries all the time.

Did he say how much they were being traded for on Rimping Stock Exchange? smile.gif