I've Met This Great Woman!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:burp:

Scampi

A photo-flick various ............................... :D

I've met this great woman, I'll tell you how it happened…

"I think maybe you're a butterfly" she says, "but I am just here to see my friend."

I tell her that indeed, I used to be a butterfly

medium.jpg

but I found it a very unsatisfactory and lonely existence and that I needed and deserved more.  :D

TUESDAY

The next day, I am looking for apartments in Thong Lor and she calls and invites me to her building down the road and I wait in the plush reception.

When she emerges she looks magnificent, statuesque, a proper woman – by no means a girl, and she is wearing tight fit dark jeans which compliment her curvy, ripe, almost like a slack woman's bottom, she has on a black top by

medium.jpg

Honda and a pale green hat like Marilyn Monroe but her full hips remind me more of ....... (cheeky me think :D  )

This time I also notice she has very large bosoms indeed for a Thai woman

large.jpg

but does not show them off at all :o , instead they are pressed wide against her chest by the top, of course, I had already made up my mind I liked her after speaking with her and she thinks her English is bad but it isn't really and after all, I can help her brush up on her coloquialisms and difficult words.  :D

We go to a nice outdoor restaurant and she soon realizes that I'm a really top bloke and not just like any other guy, and we talk about world peace, Bangkok gridlock,

medium.jpg

Thaksin, Thai culture, money, coffee and the enunciation of 'intestines' against 'interesting'.

THE BILL

She asks me to guess her age and I get it spot on!  She's 34 years old and it turns out she owns a hairdressing salon in Ladprao…  I don't mind that she's three years my senior and she tells me she doesn't have any kids and has been out of a relationship for six years now but would like to be friends with me without assuming anything, "Nobody know the future" she says not seductively but factually and with class.

I have potato skins with sour cream and she simply orders a coffee and a hot water and she even offers to go Dutch on the bill which I, after a moments hesitation, refuse and push her two 100bt notes back toward her. (Take the money - no open the box) (Old U.K. TV show BTW)

Turns out the only apartment available is the main suite at 85,000 a month which is a bit out of my league so I end up looking elsewhere.

medium.jpg:D

We say goodbye in reception and she tells me her room number so I can call the room but still doesn't give out her mobile, but says she'd like to see me again.

I ask "what are you doing now?" and she says, "Going to watch TV" and presses the lift button, turning to smile over her shoulder as she enters.

So what do you readers think? :D

But the question is – could I for once in my life have found a normal and decent woman who is my style, which as I've said before is simply somebody who understands about life – neither a slut or a virgin but an equal and one which I can take my time with, but not too much time because she's probably getting on a bit in her eyes and I'm only here for a few months.  :D

Well the choice is yours. This one

medium.jpg

driving to work or this one

medium.jpg

Happy Days Scampi, hope I made your day with this post

Yours truly,

Kan Win

P.S. Ning is telling you were to go BTW, with her new found friend on this one (the bloke on the left)

large.jpg

:D

a doctor writes.

dear confused of colchester ,

the teenage years can be difficult times what with insecure feelings , acne , nocturnal emissions and bad breath as almost constant companions.

a relationship with an older foriegn woman is to be avoided at all costs as it will only fail , leading to tears , heartache and premature ejaculation , and  the effects of the rejection will almost certainly lead to  a tendency towards strong homosexual urges.

you should embark on a regime of cold showers , abstinence from afternoon masturbation , strenuous exercise and prolonged bible study.

the wearing of polyester underpants is also strongly advised.

:o 5balls!

We go to a nice outdoor restaurant and she soon realizes that I'm a really top bloke and not just like any other guy, and we talk about world peace, Bangkok gridlock, Thaksin, Thai culture, money, coffee and the enunciation of 'intestines' against 'interesting'.

quick.............run.....bumrungrad hospital.........go ...........NOW ! ! !

If your head gets any bigger it will explode.

Well she didn't call yesterday but oddly enough Ning did just as I was dozing off in front of some Cinemax movie starring a very young looking Kevin Bacon and Meg Ryan, anyway, she asked (more of a stroppy demand realy) where I was and what I was doing and told me she was on her way.

She was wearing white trousers, a black long sleeve top and huge hoop earings which she subsequently left behind. She stands up from the reception sofa and walks straight past me and waits at the lift.

Somebody has pissed her off, some friend, something about money, blah blah blah yeah she's still as angry and touchy as ever and I spent three hours, two big bottles of Tiger and a pack of cigarettes wondering why she had decided to come and see me, she didn't want anything from me.

I have not been alone with Ning since September 2004 and even back then she was volatile but last night I had to walk on eggshells like never before, sadly - there is no hope for Ning and she knows it.

Though she is looking still stunningly beautiful, she is looking unnaturally slender and openly admits to being a drug dealer these days and then asks me if I want to call the police... I just wanted to suck Marmite from my finger and watch TV between swigs of Tiger and menthol L&M's, I explain to her that mosquitoes don't bite me anymore because of 'This amazing black stuff'.

She eventually leaves, I tell her to take care of herself and for just a second there is a flicker of reality, of sincerity in her eyes but she knows she will die and she is adamant she doesn't care.

:o

Anyway, I can't help her - back to the magnificant woman who's name is Anne (It isn't, it's actually Sai but I'll change the name for privicy reasons) - she never did call yesterday, so I'll leave it a couple of days and then ask if she fancies going to see Bowling.

Kan Win - excellent work, you continue to utilize with relentless creativity those sonkran photos of yours.

WhiteShiva and John101 - I see Marmite doesn't stop you biting.

Mods - Sorry this went a little off topic but the Ning thread did generate a lot of public interest and I thought that this update may interest those who followed the story last year.

This thread could be the sequel.

Maybe we can discuss Nings demise until there is more news from the magnificant woman.

BTW, Kan Win - Your tits and <deleted> didn't even come close, for starters the sonkran bum was mediocre, a tad deflated and by no means full... Hourglass it on photoshop and you'll be closer to the mark.

Drug Dealer?  If this is the truth stay clear of Ning or we might be reading about you in the BKK Hilton.

I intend to.

I see last night in a way as closure, a sad closure at that.

Before last night I had only seen her a couple of times briefly in Asoke since she left Hua Hin last September, but last night I saw how much worse she was - thinner, angrier and as short tempered as ever.

After wondering why I even cared about her anymore it did occur to me that apart from being a pain in the arse, back in the Hua Hin days she had never wronged me in anyway whatsoever, so she's not as bad as she claims to be.

I will gladly buy a beer for any man brave enough to try and sort her out.

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

Scampy, back to the night your first met "Anne" you say you were on the way to buy mossie wipes - why on earth werent you sucking marmite from your finger instead to keep the little feckers away. If this had of been the case you would have never met the woman and therefore would not have such a dilema as this on your hands. :o

Scampy, back to the night your first met "Anne" you say you were on the way to buy mossie wipes - why on earth werent you sucking marmite from your finger instead to keep the little feckers away.  If this had of been the case you would have never met the woman and therefore would not have such a dilema as this on your hands.  :D

There's no dillema Soph. :o

I particularly like your line

her name was Anne (well actually it is Sai, but I have changed it to keep her anonymous).

Nice one; so you are working in the FBI witness protection program or some equally high powered job is it?! :o:D:D:D:D

Rest of this is kind of drivel; I somehow doubt that she was wearing a Lacroix top, it certainly would not go with the rest of the outfit you described, and this one major point leads me to distrust her immediately.

If she had Manolos or similar, then perhaps my faith will be restored.

Please elaborate in great detail as you have done with other aspects of this meeting with this Anne/Sai as to what outfits she has worn.

Sizes. Colours. Brands. Alterations. etc

I particularly like your line; her name was Anne (well actually it is Sai, but I have changed it to keep her anonymous).

Nice one; so you are working in the FBI witness protection program or some equally high powered job is it?! :o  :D  :D  :D  :D

Not at all, but maybe somebody out there knows her and will try to sleep with her now that I have drawn attention to what a good catch she is, then I'll be kicking myself.

I still have not phoned her... Perhaps she is waiting for me to call.

Don't Thai women (Not girls or BG's) expect the man to do the chasing?

I will gladly buy a beer for any man brave enough to try and sort her out.

Kinda says it all :o

Let's keep these two women seperate as they are very different.

Both remarkably attractive in different ways, but I'm going for the elder of the two, the pleasant curvy one.

I can't ring her now because I have to go to Big C first.

Some people appreciate reality TV.

Canadian Jesse and I are service providers for those who do, but as is so often pointed out to me; love me or hate me you continue to read my posts when you know pretty much what to expect.

Would ThaiVisa be a better place without any 'stand out' characters, if everyone posted in the same innocuous style?

troll

You just don't get it do you. :o

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

OK, people. Enough of this blatant flaming. If you don't like this thread, don't read it.

I'm going to go back and clean up this thread. We all know this is "Ning", part II - or to be precise "I've Finally Found Her..., But is it destiny or danger?", part II - but so what? This forum is called "Hong Khlaay Khriat" - so just do that, relax, chill out.

Far too much latitude has been given to the flamers in this thread, and I know you all love to read how Scampy replies to the flames. But enough is enough. Warnings and suspensions for flaming will be issued...

My wife is 3 years older than me, and i cant say it has made the slightest bit of difference to our relationship.

I dont think a few years is even worth mentioning, its not like she is 60 or something, or is she? and your just not telling us :o

I would just get on with it and dont let the age thing worry you. After all there are far more important things to worry about, like the size of her breasts(tongue firmly in cheek) :D

Have fun and see what happens. :D