I've Met This Great Woman!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not married and no kids in her 30s ? it must be a strange minger or some kind of alien !

who paid for the salon and apptmnt?

And is she really a girl, is the question that begs to be asked here! :D

Old Scamp does a have a history of pulling lads....errr I meant ladies. :o

Do I not remeber the OP saying that she wore a neck scarf.....?! (something to hide?)

redrus

probably quite a few thai visa members "know "her , sitting in a lower sukhumvit sleazy alley collecting the phone numbers of any passing falang she takes a fancy to probably means that shes been around the block a bit and shes no stranger to pork products either.

didnt he meet that basket case ning sitting on the pavement too?

Hey Scamp, just take a photo of her and post it here, then you can finally shut up all these naysayers, because nobody will have seen her before :o

Will they?...........................

Wouldn't be so certain..... :D

Thats my point! Any TV Members that Scampi TRUSTED who commented that they knew her could save him a great deal of anguish, time and money !

probably quite a few thai visa members "know "her , sitting in a lower sukhumvit sleazy alley collecting the phone numbers of any passing falang  she takes a fancy to probably means that shes been around the block a bit and shes no stranger to pork products either.

didnt he meet that basket case ning sitting on the pavement too?

was that pork swords Tax ? :o

This all started out as an entertainment post, reality TV, similar to the original 'I've Finally Found Her' post - real life but with tounge in cheek.

HKK used to be the perfect place in which to start such a post but things have definately changed.

I also thought it would make a nice change to document this relationship with what turned out to be, a decent girl after all who wasn't in the slightest bit 'easy' so to speak yet it's overlooked that it was a week since meeting her that we spent a night together, and even then it didn't go all the way.

And yet the popular 1st time backpacker jibe, "Are you sure it's a woman" :D:D:D is rife on a site for expats! - Even the usually intelligent Sbk is joining in on the oldest playground jibe in the book, what is the world coming to? :o

You don't have to grow up, I certainly don't, but at least be original...Yeah, I'm sure it's a woman 'cause I've been here long enough to tell the difference and have even contributed my services to the FTKAS on several occasions because of this, and the fact she's a still sore 35C should coax one to ask the question - 'Does she have a rich boyfriend?' - yet it doesn't and yes she does, and we're now good 'special' friends who are honest with each other and enjoy each others company which is all I need, so that's fine - mystery over.

Being as I've had more hits than this post has, I've come to forget the glory days of type-on-demand reality TV and ask myself, 'why am I even bothering?' ..It's nobody's business really and I'm getting no positive discussion back or any return whatsoever from my bt10 per 20min investment... That's right, I PAY to get the shitty reception I have grown accustomed to of late, what a <deleted>. :D

Perhaps The Doc could do me a favour and ban me so I don't rise to the bait in future.

People post school bully type jibes for the same reason I post - to give the majority something to read, yet sadly the majority this year seem to be of the same mentality.

The good will out.

* First Timers Katoey Advisory Service

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

we spent a night together, and even then it didn't go all the way.
scampy , arent those nights just the worst , trying to get some sleep with a raging stiffy that just wont go away ! ..... and with company there you cant even do the honourable thing and have a quick creamy. :o

actually this thread is entertainment at its finest , what on earth did you expect , especially when you post things like

we're now good 'special' friends who are honest with each other and enjoy each others company

if that isnt straight out of the girly gap year student backpacker book of pathetic cliches then i dont know what is.

Edited by taxexile

scampy , arent those nights just the worst , trying to get some sleep with a raging stiffy that just wont go away ! ..... and with company there you cant even do the honourable thing and have a stroke. :o

actually this thread is entertainment at its finest , what on earth did you expect , especially when you post things like

we're now good 'special' friends who are honest with each other and enjoy each others company
if that isnt straight out of the girly gap year student backpacker vocabulary book then i dont know what is.

He gets carried away. :D

if that isnt straight out of the girly gap year student backpacker book of pathetic cliches then i dont know what is.

Taxe, that's enough, I can't see the screen for tears. :o

What or who is going to "entertain" us when the travelling circus comes to town and The Prawn rejoins it?

----------------------------

20bt ! ........ you pay to write and post that puerile drivel???

scampy , arent those nights just the worst , trying to get some sleep with a raging stiffy that just wont go away ! ..... and with company there you cant even do the honourable thing and have a quick creamy. :D

Who says?

Not nescessary anyway if they have a penchant for performing oral sex.

actually this thread is entertainment at its finest ,

It's all about the hits as anyone running a forum will tell you.

...what on earth did you expect , especially when you post things like

Alright then, "<deleted> buddy" - I was trying to be diplomatic. :o

we spent a night together, and even then it didn't go all the way

scampy , arent those nights just the worst , trying to get some sleep with a raging stiffy that just wont go away ! ..... and with company there you cant even do the honourable thing and have a quick creamy. :o

Who says?

Not nescessary anyway if they have a penchant for performing oral sex

Scampi, are you going to change your name to Bill Clinton ?

Edited by johnh101

Scamp, you are on a hiding to nothing that you have set yourself up for.

Get a Mod to close the thread and keep what happens in the future to yourself.

Everyone's reading the thread as they get a good laugh out of it at your expense!. Its not your job to ensure that TV makes more revenue when you post a topic.

I would get it stopped now before you make a fool of yourself C. I don't like to see you getting bashed like this, as you have said ,you are a sensitive person so why put yourself through all this and for what reason?

Just some freindly advice mate

TP

Edited by ThaiPauly

Scamp, you are on a hiding to nothing that you have set yourself up for.

Get a Mod to close the thread and keep what happens in the future to yourself.

I'd much rather the mods reinstated the posts that they removed a few days ago, since those pretty much pointed out what is now obvious to everyone...... :D

Everyone's reading the thread as they get a good laugh out of it at your expense!. Its not your job to ensure that TV makes more revenue when you post a topic.

I would get it stopped now before you make a fool of yourself

A little late for that I am afraid...... :o