Thai Tiger Airlines Won'T Be Flying

rakman

Gotta laugh at Nok Air being described as a "value for money" carrier. They screwed up my flight from Bkk-P'lok and I'm still waiting for the refund a month later. Their value for my money, perhaps.

Kind of a silly product model anyway. Hard to get much more "no frills" than Nok. What market niche did Thai Tiger expect to fill, that wasn't already being filled?

Edited by Spee

Last week everyone was bashing Bangkok Airways. The week before it was Thai Airways. Now it's Nok and Tiger. Maybe we've gone full circle and Air Asia is the airline of choice?

Complaining doe- -eem to be the favorite recreation of local ex-pat-(my "s" not working) They want the cheape-t ticket they can find but want fir-t cla-- treatment. For me, a- long a- the plane land- at the proper angle and velocity, I'm happy.

Last week everyone was bashing Bangkok Airways. The week before it was Thai Airways. Now it's Nok and Tiger. Maybe we've gone full circle and Air Asia is the airline of choice?

Complaining doe- -eem to be the favorite recreation of local ex-pat-(my "s" not working) They want the cheape-t ticket they can find but want fir-t cla-- treatment. For me, a- long a- the plane land- at the proper angle and velocity, I'm happy.

Ye-, you're -o right. :lol:

Well,Well,Well what a surprise! Not.

Smart move.

Thai Tiger Airways would have been a big mistake.

Tiger Airways has shown it's management to lack any credibility.

Furthermore it has the most internet complaints of any low cost airline.

Link1

Edited by LindsayBKK

You can use <alt key> 115 (hold down alt key and type 115 then release alt key) for "s"

and <alt key> 083 for "S"

Of course, I wonder how you typed the "s"? :jap:

You can use <alt key> 115 (hold down alt key and type 115 then release alt key) for "s"

and <alt key> 083 for "S"

hehe. yes, I wondered how he managed to type it too. :D

rakman

and <alt key> 083 for "S" ----Doesn't work on my computer!----

rakman

What kind of computer do you have? Works on Windows machines.

rakman

You have to use the number pad. The numbers along the top don't work for it.