Bbc Website

Briggsy

I don't think it's down but I am having problems with all European based websites including BBC. Happens frequently on weekends.

Of course, if you complain to your ISP they will say everything is fine and "prove" it by showing you an ultra fast connection speed for some juvenile Thai website.

When will they realise that the internet connects the whole world, and that world is much bigger than Thailand?

Hi,

No BBC same in Chiangmai with 3BB Premium 4Mb. Just call support line and they reset my account. But they told me that they have problems to access international websites today and yesterday ... By the way, after reset, BBC is still not accessible. For me the last 3 or 4 days were really bad ...

For information

Philip

I am on dial up.. yes dam_n slow but that's all we have in rural Isaan. For me the access to the internet has been bad for at least two weeks. This weekend is also bad with me receiving only about half the website and then timing out.

I complained to 1 2 Call and they said the problem was with my computer... What utter rubbish! They have not the capacity to resolve at all. Told me they would call me back last Wednesday and I am still waiting...

Really have given up.. Nobody really seems to care in Thailand about users who pay!!