A Female Luk Kruengs Viewpoint

eek

thats the answer i expected cardholder, if i say i dont like something, its because i have baggage, i expected that.

i am happily married, have a wonderful daughter, another baby on the way.

my job is ok, not great but it pays well.

most important is our family are tight.

no baggage, but i can express an opinion still, if i express an opinion does that mean i have issues.

perhaps people are not happy with the sex tourist comments and the old men getting used comments because they see a little of themselves in there.

perhaps they have the baggage, i am highly spoken about certain moral issues.

i will say it all night, sleeping with bar girls is filthy, and sleeping with old people is filthy.

if that means i have baggage, then i want to keep that baggage.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will say it all night, sleeping with bar girls is filthy, and sleeping with old people is filthy.

You don't need to say these things.

All western women know you are right. All decent foreign men here in Thailand (and elsewhere) know you are right.

All western women know you are right. All decent foreign men here in Thailand (and elsewhere) know you are right.

Yes you are right, you guys give up the filthy habit at 50 years old, and leave the sex to those that can still get it up and enjoy it until and past 75

Yes you are right, you guys give up the filthy habit at 50 years old, and leave the sex to those that can still get it up and enjoy it until and past 75

... and that seems easier with a 35 year old Asian than a 50 year old Westerner (apparently).

she is not against farang at all.

her writing is about sex tourists and the old guys who marry young whores finding trouble, getting what they deserve.

only sex tourists and the like would diagree with her or find to much fault in her writing.

most farang in thailand are really pathetic, and remember i said most not all.

they make a business transaction, get married, and really believe they are a stud, the handsome man comments goes to there wrinkled up old heads.

now it's time for dads army to strike me down and attack my post, here it comes, i could praise mother teresa here and get flamed.

Bit judgmental of you!

What exactly do you think is wrong with sex tourists?

And how come you don't consider yourself one?

After all you say you are a foreigner and are presumably having sex with a local, so how are you different from the others?

The only way you wouldn't be a sex tourist, is if you had never slept with a Thai lady (as far as I can understand the definition)

Are you somewhat implying that there is nothing wrong with sex tourists.

Having sex with a local without having to pay for it is far different than a 75 year old coming to Thailand, marrying a bar girl, buying her a house, supporting her sleezebag family then getting screwed up the rear end when she boots you out of the house that you paid for.

To see nothing wrong with sex tourists who come to this country and marry hookers is absurd. Its filthy and frankly its primarily the reason why Thailand gets such a bad reputation.

I should point out that if in the marriage between the young lady and her old old man he is aware of the fact he is being used, thats fine.

He is using her, she is using him, great,

however what I think is pathetic is when they cannot see it, and they are clearly being used but walk around with there head held high, thinking everyone is looking at them like some god, when really people are laughing at them and thinking ohhh you poor misguided fool.

Those that are aware that it is often just a business transaction, often but not always, fine, those that are not, take the blinkers off.

Why shouldn't he hold his head high, why shouldn't his girl hold her head high. You think he should cower and hide because he shouldn't have a right to be happy?

If he's happy and she is happy then who the hell is anyone else to pass judgment.

To me, he isn't the fool, he is happy and proud to be happy. You are the fool for trying to make yourself feel better at what you mistakenly see as misguided happiness.

You may feel better about yourself if you just take people as they are and enjoy in their happiness.

The problem is SHE ISNT HAPPY. A 20 year old girl with a 65 year old man is not happy. In virtually every single one of these relationships there is absolutely no chemistry. Hell, they can barely even communicate. Shes got broken, limited English and he often times cant speak a word of Thai.

And if the man is happy then I just feel sorry for him. To be happy with someone who is after your wallet and clearly doesnt love you is rather pathetic i'd say.

I should point out that if in the marriage between the young lady and her old old man he is aware of the fact he is being used, thats fine.

however what I think is pathetic is when they cannot see it, and they are clearly being used but walk around with there head held high, thinking everyone is looking at them like some god, when really people are laughing at them and thinking ohhh you poor misguided fool.

Those that are aware that it is often just a business transaction, often but not always, fine, those that are not, take the blinkers off.

Why shouldn't he hold his head high, why shouldn't his girl hold her head high. You think he should cower and hide because he shouldn't have a right to be happy?

If he's happy and she is happy then who the hell is anyone else to pass judgment.

To me, he isn't the fool, he is happy and proud to be happy. You are the fool for trying to make yourself feel better at what you mistakenly see as misguided happiness.

You may feel better about yourself if you just take people as they are and enjoy in their happiness.

The problem is SHE ISNT HAPPY. A 20 year old girl with a 65 year old man is not happy. In virtually every single one of these relationships there is absolutely no chemistry. Hell, they can barely even communicate. Shes got broken, limited English and he often times cant speak a word of Thai.

And if the man is happy then I just feel sorry for him. To be happy with someone who is after your wallet and clearly doesnt love you is rather pathetic i'd say.

Or maybe he has sex 4 times a day looong and sloooow just the way she likes it........

You don't sound like you feel sorry for these chaps. You sound like you are out to villify and belittle them, and that you feel contempt and dislike for them.

You really don't sound as if you have any effort to understand the world from their perspective before you launched on your bilious tirade of prejudice.

Given how uncontroversial and conventional the original article was, Eek seems to have hit the troll jackpot with this one, for flushing out the spleen-merchants, without needing to stir the pot or add even a pinch of seasoning yet.

SC

You don't sound like you feel sorry for these chaps. You sound like you are out to villify and belittle them, and that you feel contempt and dislike for them.

You really don't sound as if you have any effort to understand the world from their perspective before you launched on your bilious tirade of prejudice.

Given how uncontroversial and conventional the original article was, Eek seems to have hit the troll jackpot with this one, for flushing out the spleen-merchants, without needing to stir the pot or add even a pinch of seasoning yet.

SC

Why should I feel sorry for them?

I don't really know. You said "...if the man is happy I just feel sorry for him"; though you did not sound very sincere.

I thought perhaps you were trying to portray yourself as a caring and compassionate bloke, to try and hide the fact that you were a judgemental and narrow-minded prudish bigot.

SC

SC

"And if the man is happy then I just feel sorry for him." - Memory lapse, or change of heart ?

eslteacher has a brain, thankgod.

look, the slave trade is alive and well, and there are more slaves now then ever in any point of time in our history believe it or not.

how do you know that the next girl you pay to sleep with is not a slave, and by doing so you are contributing to her pain and suffering, and funding her masters and abusers.

it's a real possibility and for that reason it should not be supported.

the girl you sleep with is somebody's daughter.

well if it pleases you to have no morals just remember that kama could bring such actions on your children.

you may not believe that, but would the even slightest chance that its true about kama make you rethink.

forget the hookers, i will stick to my wife.

well if it pleases you to have no morals just remember that kama could bring such actions on your children.

you may not believe that, but would the even slightest chance that its true about kama make you rethink.

Me too.

The 65 year olds are having a fling on the side too.................wow what energy.........and you say hookers.......more than one.......I am impressed by the old boys

Dont get me wrong, if a girl is working of her own accord, by all means go for it.

but all i'm saying is how would you really know she is.

I have no respect or pity for girls who choose this life, they can find work but they are lazy and greedy.

I pity those who are forced or sold into the industry.

the others are lower then dogs.

Dont get me wrong, if a girl is working of her own accord, by all means go for it.

but all i'm saying is how would you really know she is.

I have no respect or pity for girls who choose this life, they can find work but they are lazy and greedy.

I pity those who are forced or sold into the industry.

the others are lower then dogs.

They don,t need your pity, you condemn the old guy that takes them away from being a sperm receptical for 2 or 3 or more guys a day, you would deny them an avenue of escape, because it offends your morals

if its a slave she cannot leave or date, you know that so don't play games.

only those of there own accord can leave, slaves cannot.

do you think the owner will let his prized slave leave with an old man.

it's the girls working by choice who can leave by choice.

if someone is comfortable marrying a girl who chose to work in a brothel or street banging hundreds of men be my guest.

when your on the couch at home hugging, having a romantic moment, ask yourself, can i really respect this girl that has done half the tourist in town.

I would prefer a girl who despite having struggled, continued to work hard, in a real job.

if its a slave she cannot leave or date, you know that so don't play games.

only those of there own accord can leave, slaves cannot.

do you think the owner will let his prized slave leave with an old man.

it's the girls working by choice who can leave by choice.

If the girls you are discussing cannot date, and cannot leave, they are not the young ladies that end up married to an old man then are they? They are available for anybody who wishes to purchase their services..........so that leaves the girls working by choice, who you label lower than dogs, so why would you care if they end up married to an old man?

Actually judging by your latest comment I don't think you do.......says it all really.......

how then would you describe a girl who has sex for money, with complete strangers.

people who are interested in nothing more then a quick bang.

a girl that will do almost anything degrading to herself, her family and culture other then find areal job for a dollar.

how should i refer to her.

only here would people defend a girl becoming a bargirl, or defend people having sex with bar girls.

bargirls are really a disgrace to society, to there parents, to the human race.

you can't sugarcoat it.

funny how people here will attack someone for not liking bargirls, wow.

The topic is about the old men marrying the bargirls, I am defending their right and freedom to do as they wish

You on the other hand have decided that you must spark off an unsolicited rant and criticise a group of people who you refer to as lower than dogs.......make you feel better does it? Bargirls are human beings too, and seeing your attitude towards them, I for one am very pleased you choose to stay away.......at least you got one thing right

yes they have a right to do as they wish, so do the bargirls, but don't be so sure there actions are harmless.

all the immoral behavours happening in this world are leading to a decay in the morals in our youth.

these behavours contribute to that.

You might find that rampant consumerism will have a more negative moral impact on your children than bargirls, who they will probably rarely, if ever, encounter. Paying for a service, as far as I know, has not created any long lasting adverse effect on the morals of the human race in general.

how then would you describe a girl who has sex for money, with complete strangers.

people who are interested in nothing more then a quick bang.

a girl that will do almost anything degrading to herself, her family and culture other then find areal job for a dollar.

how should i refer to her.

only here would people defend a girl becoming a bargirl, or defend people having sex with bar girls.

bargirls are really a disgrace to society, to there parents, to the human race.

you can't sugarcoat it.

funny how people here will attack someone for not liking bargirls, wow.

You haven't got it have you.

In Thailand there is a somewhat exclusive attitude towards using one's body for reward. Many threads exist about how students have 'worked their way' through university, about how prevalent the karaoke scene is countrywide and how Thai ladies have been servicing the needs of their men-folk for centuries - degrading is a word that pompous Westerners apply.

Thailand is morally bankrupt in many ways - selling sex is the least of them.

its morally bankrupt, so lets ignore this is that right.

by saying that you admit it's not moral, therefore its not right.

its not a western pompious point of view, it's a normal point of veiw for anyone who does not frequent these places.

thai people in general don't like it, so maybe it's you that does not get it.

I would feed a dog, but not a bargirl, some fat smelly backpacker who has not showered for a week will line up and feed her anyway.

they will do anything for a dollar, anything, do you get that.