A Female Luk Kruengs Viewpoint

eek

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I'll say straight outta the gate: this is not aimed at anyone personally but there appears to be a hardcore of dysfunctional men woven into the fundamental fabric of Thaivisa forum demographics. Can they not see that, far from having discovered some kind of Asian sexual utopia that they think eludes men in the West, they're simply saying, "I couldn't cut it with a Western woman for one or more reasons so I'm in Thailand 'doing my thing' with the local women cos it's cheaper/they don't talk back as much/they need my money/I feel less emasculated/I'm less likely to lose her".

In my country, there are millions of men who, to varying degrees, are capable of conducting normal, functional, successful relationships with the indigenous women. Most of those men don't rely on readies to get or keep their women and although many partnerships fall by the wayside, MOST men won't up sticks, rock up at Suwarnabhumi and start bitching about Western females.

That some of this wayward hardcore do what they do is neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned - I ain't gonna judge but to suggest that a lot of money is a prerequisite for instigating or maintaining a meaningful relationship in the West speaks more to their own inadequacies than it does to the perceived criteria set down by the women.

Better to look to oneself first for answers before blaming an entire hemisphere of females

I love old people, just dont like ones who are fooling themselves, and the girls who fool them.

did say however if both are aware, fine.

or if the love is real by both sides, fine.

Come on! You write here that if both sides are aware, fine, you have no problem with it. But then you call them (bg's) a plethora of pejoratives ("nasty," "filthy," immoral," etc.) You are easier on the guys who hire the women, and the guys are actually the topic of this thread.

Then you take on the persecution complex and complain when others take issue with your posts, asking if it is wrong to be honest. I don't know that anyone cares if you go to the bars or not. It is your apparent holier than thou attitude and your extremely judgmental posts which rise the ire of others.

I don't care if you are a 98 lb weakling or a UFC heavyweight champion. You are completely entitled to your opinions. But when you come off as sanctimonious and judgmental, well, you are opening yourself up to all the retorts.

I am trying not to flame here, just responding to some of your complaints. And to bring this back into the original topic of this thread, I would imagine that if you act like this in public and not only behind a computer screen, then you might be contributing to any derogatory images that western men have in Thailand.

Peace!

..... I'm in Thailand 'doing my thing' with the local women cos it's cheaper/they don't talk back as much/they need my money/I feel less emasculated/I'm less likely to lose her".

In my country, there are millions of men who, to varying degrees, are capable of conducting normal, functional, successful relationships with the indigenous women. Most of those men don't rely on readies to get or keep their women and although many partnerships fall by the wayside, MOST men won't up sticks, rock up at Suwarnabhumi and start bitching about Western females.

Answers

1) It IS cheaper and with less risk to your assets.

2) I have found they not only talk back more, but are more likely to bash you or cut you if you misbehave.

3) They do need my money, mainly because a judge won't hand it to them.

4) see 2) there were over 200 attempted re-attachment operations last year in CM hospitals.

5) Who cares, plenty more where the last one came from.

6) Over a 50% divorce rate in most western countries now, wherever you come from these days, so normal is a dysfunctional and unsuccessful relationship.

Still, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

We agree on 2 points out of 6 that's not so bad.

Edited by ludditeman

chonobot, the cowards were the one who made a bargirl comment about my wife, and the others who made cracks about it after.

that was clearly pointed out.

if you did not make the crack dont worry,

doubt if my image will hurt thailand, i mind my own bussiness, spend all my free time with my wife and daughter, all,

that does not really look bad, cannot be to bad i have a few thai friends they are not insulted by me, they talk straight to.

Just a quiet guy who spends time with his family, to a stranger i'm sure that would be a delight to see in thailand when you look around at some of the other things thais do not like.

but im not alone there are many people like myself.

chonobot, the cowards were the one who made a bargirl comment about my wife, and the others who made cracks about it after.

doubt if my image will hurt thailand, i mind my own bussiness, spend all my free time with my wife and daughter, all,

that does not really look bad, cannot be to bad i have a few thai friends they are not insulted by me, they talk straight to.

Just a quiet guy who spends time with his family, to a stranger i'm sure that would be a delight to see in thailand when you look around at some of the other things thais do not like.

Seriously mate, seek help.

I have often found in times of trouble a nice cuppa tea helps, perhaps you could invite him round Mrs M, a problem halved etc .

I have often found in times of trouble a nice cuppa tea helps, perhaps you could invite him round Mrs M, a problem halved etc .

i would like that. really i would

Edited by mataus101

For someone who is a "quiet guy," you do seem to like to spend a lot of time here judging and criticizing others. Not really what I would consider quiet.

Someone who comes to Thailand and plays the bar scene or not, can have a relationship with a western woman or not, but goes about his life without judging others, without trying to impose his sense of morality on others, without flaming others who disagree with his views, well, that man might be considered a quiet guy. And that man, whatever his views, would not seem to me to be a man who would bring unwanted attention on himself in ways the author of the subject piece proclaims.

I have found that in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me; let it be, let it be.

so you have seen me out and about, you know how i behave when im in public.

don't assume to much, I am quiet and barely will people know i am in the room.

however if someone asked me something i will give my honest opinion everytime, even if they don't like it.

ask me again you will get the same answers.

I once new a girl who was very poor, she was without food often, things were very bad for her but she held on and got a job, one thing that she is very proud of is the fact that she never sold herself.

no one has had it harder then this girl, and now she is doing well,

Right, I'll say straight outta the gate: this is not aimed at anyone personally but there appears to be a hardcore of dysfunctional men woven into the fundamental fabric of Thaivisa forum demographics. Can they not see that, far from having discovered some kind of Asian sexual utopia that they think eludes men in the West, they're simply saying, "I couldn't cut it with a Western woman for one or more reasons so I'm in Thailand 'doing my thing' with the local women cos it's cheaper/they don't talk back as much/they need my money/I feel less emasculated/I'm less likely to lose her".

That some of this wayward hardcore do what they do is neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned - I ain't gonna judge but to suggest that a lot of money is a prerequisite for instigating or maintaining a meaningful relationship in the West speaks more to their own inadequacies than it does to the perceived criteria set down by the women.

Better to look to oneself first for answers before blaming an entire hemisphere of females

Good post- great post in fact.

so you have seen me out and about, you know how i behave when im in public.

don't assume to much, I am quiet and barely will people know i am in the room.

however if someone asked me something i will give my honest opinion everytime, even if they don't like it.

ask me again you will get the same answers.

I once new a girl who was very poor, she was without food often, things were very bad for her but she held on and got a job, one thing that she is very proud of is the fact that she never sold herself.

no one has had it harder then this girl, and now she is doing well,

I assume that you were responding to me, but as you don't bother to quote, your netiquette leaves us at a loss as to whom exactly you aim some of your posts.

I have posted before that I don't know you. But if you read this post in particular, I am specifically referring to your posting here, not what you do in a room with others. As with your other posts, you read into what others write and make your own odd interpretation on what the posters mean.

To be more specific, you are not "quiet" here in this forum. You attack others who do not agree with your own version of what you interpret as morality. You have posted here more than anyone else, taking issue with almost everyone. So in posting, you are not "quiet."

The author of the article in the OP took issue with men who come to Thailand and go out with younger women. She felt this reflects poorly on westerners. Well, others here obviously feel that sanctimonious westerners who attempt to force their brand of morality on others reflect poorly on others. These posters have made their feelings known, telling their feelings just as you crow about telling your feelings. But as you cry about people not agreeing with you, you are doing the same thing with your posts attacking those other posters.

You know i said if they love each other thats fine, i took issue with those that dont, you know that i pointed that out 5 times.

the girls that use men, the men that use girls, i had an issue with.

however if they knowingly use each other so be it.

I also felt the men who were walking around with a woman who cannot stand them but are with them for money are fools, and its common with older guys.

but again i did say there are some who love,

as for bargirls forgive me, it is very moral, they are all angels.

never once had a bad word for the old guys not acting a fool, so if anyone is not, it should not offend.

You know i said if they love each other thats fine, i took issue with those that dont, you know that i pointed that out 5 times.

I also felt the men who were walking around with a woman who cannot stand them but are with them for money are fools, and its common with older guys.

never once had a bad word for the old guys not acting a fool, so if anyone is not, it should not offend.

If you are posting in response to my post (see my note previously about netiquette and quoting) then I will try one more time, and then if you are still in denial or are just unable to understand the written word, I will leave it at that.

Yes, you have written that if they love each other, then fine, and if they both knowingly use each other, so be it. But you have also called them "filthy," "nasty," "immoral," "wrong," that you detest them, and so on. So which is it? They are fine if both parties are knowingly using each other, or that bargirls are scum? I am sorry, but I don't see how both of your positions can be true. For someone who has cried loudly about how he only posts the truth, then I don't see how both of your stated positions can coexist together.

As I wrote above, though, if you cannot see this dichotomy, then I am done with this line of posting.

Is that you in your avatar ?

I'm guessing he's the enthusiastic-looking one. The other chap looks like he'd be quite happy to live and let live without condemning anyone. Though of course appearances can be deceptive.

SC

I'm just jumping in because I get quite irritated with young dudes like you who discuss "older guys" like me as if we are most likely repugnant, unattractive, losers, fools, etc. etc. I'm sure your lady is wonderful and has worked hard to get where she is today and you sound like you are very content with your life.

However, at 67, I too am loving life - active, fit, not fat, have my hair, lots of life experience and do <deleted> I want to do because I can. If you saw me and my beautiful 33 year old girlfriend walking on the street I can only imagine what your first "impression" would be. However, trust me I don't care. And please don't tell me I was a loser in California and had to go to TH to find an attractive, young lady.

You are young and basing your opinions on your personal life experience and are being very judgmental of others who are just living their lives as best they can. Cut and paste all your posts on this thread into a Word doc and re-read your posts when you reach my age. You will have a different opinion and feel quite silly.

i noticed i get torn to shreds when i talk bad about bargirls, however talking about white girls is fine.

could it be many people where burned by white girls and rather then buy a box of tissues to dry there eyes ran off to thailand.

dislike of white girls, love of bargirls, but a real deep hate of woman is common here i think, I could be wrong but everyone seems to have an evil white ex.

i'm friends with my 2 ex's, did not work so you move on.

there are some good woman out there in all cultures, hard to find but there there, hard for them to find a good man 2, then those 2 have to compramise and work together, very hard.

woman are beautiful.

I don't dislike white girls (or black or brown or whatever color), I don't "love" bar- girls (except for the one I am dating now....yeeees, evil & stupid me!) and I sure don't hate women.

But unlike you, I tend to see the HUMAN BEING in every person.

It's not what you are, it's who you are.

And be sure: judging from your posts...hell, I sure don't wanna know you!

I'm just jumping in because I get quite irritated with young dudes like you who discuss "older guys" like me as if we are most likely repugnant, unattractive, losers, fools, etc. etc. I'm sure your lady is wonderful and has worked hard to get where she is today and you sound like you are very content with your life.

However, at 67, I too am loving life - active, fit, not fat, have my hair, lots of life experience and do <deleted> I want to do because I can. If you saw me and my beautiful 33 year old girlfriend walking on the street I can only imagine what your first "impression" would be. However, trust me I don't care. And please don't tell me I was a loser in California and had to go to TH to find an attractive, young lady.

You are young and basing your opinions on your personal life experience and are being very judgmental of others who are just living their lives as best they can. Cut and paste all your posts on this thread into a Word doc and re-read your posts when you reach my age. You will have a different opinion and feel quite silly.

not true, i think its fantastic you are both happy, and i will not judge at first glance if i saw you.

I did say the fools annoy me, if you both love your no fool.

i also said i despise bargirls, two subjects that somehow got rolled into one.

the foolish old guys who are being used and the bargirls i despise are a seperate issue.

congrats on your relationship, good to see one that is real dont often here of many.

I'm guessing he's the enthusiastic-looking one. The other chap looks like he'd be quite happy to live and let live without condemning anyone. Though of course appearances can be deceptive.

SC

Doh! A reminder to avoid being drawn in by the ephemereal superficiality of appearances; we should remember that when a leopard changes its spots, it remains a leopard.

SC

Why would anybody waste energy and time dispising and hating thousands of people they do not even know.........it would appear some hate the concept of older men with younger partners.........why? is the question......it is not immoral........it is not illegal.........perhaps to some the image is not always pleasing on the eye....and in that they may have a point ........maybe in Thailand the image is just too much in your face for some to avoid an adverse reaction.......doesn't make it wrong, or the people involved deserving of hatred