Spray On Bedliner For Truck

Backwoods

Has anyone had a spray on bedliner added to a truck here in Thailand, something like Rhinoliner or Qwikliner?? I have not seen any over here, and heard plus"s and negatives about this. Anyone had it done or know any dealers/installers, as ready to buy soon and seems like a good way to protect bed from rust and dents!

The locals might take issue with that!, I see many working pickups with no liners in, mainly farmers trucks.

rolleyes.gif

Yep, rusty farmers trucks. :lol:

Yep, all 20 years plus old - Datsuns/Mazda's/Isuzu's. Amazing stuff Thai rust.

unsure.gif

Sure is and never any water in the bed, great drainage that rust stuff. :D

The locals might take issue with that!, I see many working pickups with no liners in, mainly farmers trucks.

rolleyes.gif

Yep, rusty farmers trucks. :lol:

Yep, all 20 years plus old - Datsuns/Mazda's/Isuzu's. Amazing stuff Thai rust.

unsure.gif

Sure is and never any water in the bed, great drainage that rust stuff. :D

At home if using a plastic liner, we removed it and"Painted" with a brush, a decent layer of grease under it! Biggest problems with plastic liners is everything slides! Need a rubber mat in the bed to keep from having to tie everything all the time

The plastic bedliners damage the car too.

Where the plactic touches the paint , you see wear and tear even if you never use the bedliner for transporting stuff, like me.

These damages lead to some rust.

Yeh, l did post some time back about running a blade around the inside lip of the liner to cut an angle in the plastic and remove the sharp edges before fitting. :)

The plastic bedliners damage the car too.

Where the plactic touches the paint , you see wear and tear even if you never use the bedliner for transporting stuff, like me.

These damages lead to some rust.

Yeh, l did post some time back about running a blade around the inside lip of the liner to cut an angle in the plastic and remove the sharp edges before fitting. :)

Mine doesn't have sharp edges and the damage is also on flat surfaces like the bottom , near the rear latch , well anywhere where the plastic touches the paint.

In the USA that spray liner deducts from the resale value of the vehicle, plastic liners add value as per blue book anyway. That was several years ago so I am not sure if thats still the case or not