Accessories Lifan B-250

rmacdon61

Have a one year old Lifan B-250. Would like to buy stuff like sissy bar, luggage rack, you know stuff maybe to trick it out.

I have tried leaving posts to request but they seem to get swallowed up in heated discussions about the bike in general.

Even tires? Any findings on replacement (mine are like marbles in corners). Checking local here in Chiang Rai, I always get "maybe Bangkok" :angry:

Thanks guys/gals

• 5 weeks later...

Just for the record, a Boss (Kawa) windscreen is perfect for me and good quality too. It must add to my speed because I get an honest 120, gps, on the flat.

I had a custom rack made for a top box. They can be very strong attached to bolts from the rear chrome strip and the bolt that anchors the pillion seat on the rear. In my case, the top box serves as a back rest for pillion riders.

I found CR Saddlebags incredibly helpful in picking out saddlebags. Got a size that fits exactly to my bike. Played with it all for an hour - and was given coffee as well. Got lost (gps acting up) and they even guided me there.