New Bike Accessory Shop In Chiang Mai

mrclough

Hi all,

Just in case you didn't know there's a new shop in town for aftermarket parts for your bikes.

Pekky Prostreet is located across the road from Kad Sun Kaew Central.

They seem like nice enough folks, only just opened by the looks but got some good prices on helmets etc.

One of the guys told me they were also a Ducati service centre, not sure if they are Ducati approved or not but there ware about four in their workshop.

I am in no way connected to this place, I'm just posting to make the people of Chiang Mai aware.

They also had a stall at the recent Bike Party at Airport Central where you may have seen their tricked up red versys.

Cheers

Saw a bunch of trucked in Ducati's there about a week ago, then they trucked them back out on a transport. Been meaning to check that place out, but looked pricey. I wonder if its a coincidence that the shop in Tachilek closed down around the same time they opened. Seemed to be doing a fair amount of business there on the Burmese side if they are affiliated.

Saw a bunch of trucked in Ducati's there about a week ago, then they trucked them back out on a transport. Been meaning to check that place out, but looked pricey. I wonder if its a coincidence that the shop in Tachilek closed down around the same time they opened. Seemed to be doing a fair amount of business there on the Burmese side if they are affiliated.

After speaking with these guys and info from other forums would lead to believe they are from Bangkok.

Seems the guy may be connected with Kittisark racing.

The shop in Burma was absolute crap to be honest unless you liked paying over the odds for inferior counterfeit products. As far as riding gear goes I'd rather spend a little more and be safer if the worst comes to the worst.

The shop looks really nice, I was there a few weeks ago (when they didn't even have a store sign yet). I was attracted by the KTM RC8 and a bunch of Ducatis in there.

The "racing" red Versys is lovely - I was trying to get info on the ECU but the guy in there spoke very little English and certainly didn't understand "ECU". It _should_ have a PowerCommander V + Autotune. Everything on the bike has been changed, from the exhaust to carbon fibered everything, tail tidy, Brembo brakes, LEDs, etc etc... the only problem with it is the price - for 450,000 you could get a lot of other bikes that, performance-wise, would probably make more sense.

I am not sure the shop is now officially open - when I was there last week I tried to find out prices for a PCV+Autotune and got to talk to some guy from BKK over the phone who seemed to indicate that this was just a "soft opening".. the store is open and they're selling things, of course.

Pekky is from Bangkok so BKK based members can probably tell us more about it.

Do they have rims and spokes? Tires?How about a web site?

They had wheels, not sure about separate rims & spokes, I think that's more a Honda wave/sonic type of thing. ( I may be wrong on that though)

I never asked them about a website, I do have them added as a friend on Facebook though.

Just out of interest, what results did you come up with when you did a search for their site? Assuming they have one up and running yet.

They had wheels, not sure about separate rims & spokes, I think that's more a Honda wave/sonic type of thing. ( I may be wrong on that though)

I never asked them about a website, I do have them added as a friend on Facebook though.

Just out of interest, what results did you come up with when you did a search for their site? Assuming they have one up and running yet.

Only saw them on facebook,not much info there.

Only saw them on facebook,not much info there.

Probably best to pop down and ask them for what you are looking for.

I do hope it is a northern version of Kittisark racing.