Phnom Phen To Poipet

bermondburi

A few bus lines do the run,Paramount leaves from Riverside at 7am ,takes about 8 boring hours but can be 10. cost about $8.

Book through any hotel/guesthouse or travel agent,book the day before to make sure of getting a seat ,its a long way to stand up. :rolleyes:

A few bus lines do the run,Paramount leaves from Riverside at 7am ,takes about 8 boring hours but can be 10. cost about $8.

Book through any hotel/guesthouse or travel agent,book the day before to make sure of getting a seat ,its a long way to stand up. :rolleyes:

thanks for that, that sounds okay. want to get back to BKK all in one day so after crossing the border it should still not be too late.

Any info about buses the whole way to BKK from Phnom Phen ?

thanks for that, that sounds okay. want to get back to BKK all in one day so after crossing the border it should still not be too late.

There are none, once you come through Thai Immigration their will be touts everywhere selling seats on the visa run buses and mini coaches to Bangkok.

There are none, once you come through Thai Immigration their will be touts everywhere selling seats on the visa run buses and mini coaches to Bangkok.

I've come through there before and I think I'll just get the bus from the town or long klua market. I'm not a big fan of minivans and the bus goes to Morchit which is good for me.

It seems the last bus from Aranyaprathet leaves at 6pm (I thought it was even earlier). This bus alone will realistically take 4 to 5.5 hrs.

If you leave at 7 am and it takes 8 hrs, you will get to Poipet at 3 PMish. Figure in 1 hr wait at the border and then time to get to the bus station. You can still make it.

Should it take you 10 to Poipet your only option might be taking an expensive taxi or overnighting in Aranyaprathet (I've stayed at Aran Garden II for 150 baht, you can spend plenty more, of course).