Finding Goods From Cm Markets Online?

Thulemin

Hello people :)

I lived 2.5 years in Chiang Mai but relocated to Kuala Lumpur last year. Got some of my favorite stuff (shoes, trousers) at the CM sunday market and I was wondering if you guys knew of any way I could manage to order some online. I'm having a clear idea of what I want (posting below in case it's of any help), and I'm trying to find the mass retailers...

Any help or pointers? Thank so much if you have an insight!

Gaelle

Shoes: these black-sole sandals with braided straps in different colors fabric. Sold around 190bt I think. Main stall is Prapokklao road, at the very beginning of the market on the left when going north towards Wat Chedi Luang.

Trousers: this kind of flowy coton 3/4 or full lenght trousers, that are fluted at the hem. Pretty heavy fabric but really soft and fluid. You can find them in all sort of different flashy colors...

Many of the walking street sellers do have websites that you can get in contact with them but you would need to most certainly search in the Thai language.

Would you have any website in mind? :) My level of Thai would be enough to write my order slowly, but browsing through websites till I find the one I thought about... that would take a whole day...