Bangkok Bomb Scares Raise Some Tricky Questions For Govt

webfact

"Both Chalerm and the police chief chose not to mention that the bombs found were similar to those linked to last year's political disturbances."

oops, lol

hahaha

the red shirts should be happy, they already are wearing Christmas red, just need to add a splash of green.

See post 14.

Channel 3 have reported that the man is a disgruntled former Red Guard. If true, this will be a black eye for Chalerm and Thaksin.

If this is true then a 'Conspiracy Theory' looks doubtful.....as stupid as he is, Chalerm would have picked someone else totally unrelated to the Red Shirts.

If the bomber was ex-army, surely the bombs would have been a little more proffessionally built?

Channel 3 have reported that the man is a disgruntled former Red Guard. If true, this will be a black eye for Chalerm and Thaksin.

If this is true then a 'Conspiracy Theory' looks doubtful.....as stupid as he is, Chalerm would have picked someone else totally unrelated to the Red Shirts.

If the bomber was ex-army, surely the bombs would have been a little more proffessionally built?

Armies don't train in the making of improvised bombs - they buy them ready made, designed and built by experts.

The red shirts will find that there day is done, they served there purpose no need to keep them around. Embracing the military well the army isn't going anywhere any time soon as they are a powerful part of the government unlike the red shirts.

Good luck too you red shirts you will need all you can get from the Buddha

Yingluck probably said "Kob Khun Mark Ka" to them - for christ's sake, how much more do they want from her as she said it in an appreciative voice. Mind you, from her track record, that probably represents the fact that she DIDN"T mean it in the slightest and struggled to get the words out of her mouth in reality!!!!

I really would like to know exactly when the yellows or their allies have been involved in any bombings. please do tell.

See Post #20

So what you are saying is that being killed by a bomb is the same as being involved in bombings?

Next.

For the hard of thinking, He didn't just happen to be walking by it. He was in the car/bomb which he drove to the CTP headquarters, which then blew up, a staunch PAD supporter and security guard for them, called a Hero by Sondhi, how much more can he be involved in bombings - does this make it any C l e a r e r for you?

Next, my ar*e!

For the hard of thinking, He didn't just happen to be walking by it. He was in the car/bomb which he drove to the CTP headquarters, which then blew up, a staunch PAD supporter and security guard for them, called a Hero by Sondhi, how much more can he be involved in bombings - does this make it any C l e a r e r for you?

Next, my ar*e!

It's interesting that this guy was blown up by one of his own bombs, but there isn't any other evidence of them actually using bombs anywhere else.

Next, my ar*e!

It's interesting that this guy was blown up by one of his own bombs, but there isn't any other evidence of them actually using bombs anywhere else.

After blowing himself up by accident the others most probably thought " F#ck that for a game of soldiers" :D

Next, my ar*e!

Deny all you want, them's the facts as they say. Perhaps they learnt from this <deleted>.

Next, my ar*e!

Deny all you want, them's the facts as they say. Perhaps they learnt from this <deleted>.

What was I denying?

The red shirts will find that there day is done, they served there purpose no need to keep them around. Embracing the military well the army isn't going anywhere any time soon as they are a powerful part of the government unlike the red shirts.

Good luck too you red shirts you will need all you can get from the Buddha

It appears the reds shirts' day is not quite done after all. At a rally yesterday in Sakhon Nakon (Isarn), 20 new self-declared red shirt villages were announced in that province.

They say in the northern region alone there are 2000 such villages so in Isarn there will probably be more.

Not only do they seem like they're not going away, it looks like their movement is growing.

I suggest you tell a red shirt (if you even know any) that Thaksin doesn't need them any more. Then check the response. Then adjust your view.

1324099364[/url]' post='4918039']
1324098023[/url]' post='4917991']
1324094278[/url]' post='4917841']
1324093115[/url]' post='4917800']

quote name='princejohnjay' timestamp='1324090547' post='4917673']

Yeah the nation trying to twist their cheap propaganda on all the bomb scares issues to the red shirts. Yellows and their allies are saints. We hear ya AVUDH PANANANDA and The Nation.

When have the yellows or their allies been involved in any bombings?

why would they? they are all saints...aren't they? They have never been involved in any violent act too...they fight for democracy and equitable rights for all Thais.

I really would like to know exactly when the yellows or their allies have been involved in any bombings. please do tell.

See Post #20

But this does NOT say he had or brought a bomb, or was doing anything with a bomb himself, only that he was the victum of a bomb placed at or under his car.

To spin this into he was transporting a bomb to use, is not supported by ANY evidence, only opposition accusations.And reguritated yet again in this lame attempt to justify red actions by un-proven accusations, by the reds, against the yellows.

See Post #20

So what you are saying is that being killed by a bomb is the same as being involved in bombings?

Next.

Next, my ar*e!

Can you please post a link that proofs what you say.I mean proof, not some silly accusations from his opponents.

Can you please post a link that proofs what you say.I mean proof, not some silly accusations from his opponents.

How about some silly accusations from his co-protesters.

Read this http://pad.vfly.net/...ober-7-youtube/ and then tell me why some PAD (on the official PAD site anti-thaksin.com) people say he was standing beside the car and not in it when they quote;

"The explosion that pushed the body of Pol. Lt-Col Methee to outside bended the back left door"

"The forensic experts at Bangkok's Ramathibodi Hospital found the body torn into pieces, the most damage part was at the stomach area, his liver and guts were on the floor. They also found the bomb circuit board burried under his chin."

Look at the video of the explosion and the photographs and tell me that happens to a man who just happened to be walking past a car bomb at an unfortunate time. Extraordinary bad luck to be hit under the chin by the bomb circuit board wouldn't you think?

Check also the link they helpfully provided to Asian Correspondent and an article from the other paper discussing the PAD propensity to violence.

And this is a PAD source remember.