3 Girls File Complaints About Facebook Attacker

webfact

3 girls file complaints about Facebook attacker

The Nation

30172045-01_big.jpg

Three other girls have lodged complaints about being allegedly raped by a Facebook user after a 14-year-old girl spoke up and reported to the police about her ordeal.

The three girls, with the youngest just 13 years old, are based in Nakhon Si Thammarat, where Wimol Srida, 37, was arrested. He admitted to having sex with the unnamed 14yearold but insisted that it was consensual.

Wimol, a security guard at a Phuket hotel, allegedly lied to his Facebook friends that he worked with security operations in the deep South to gain sympathy. The suspect said yesterday that he had only had sex with two girls and it was consensual.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-12-17

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the Thai police do their utmost to repair their tarnished image as a standing joke by releasing the above photo.

Sometimes life in LOS contains elements so bizarre I wonder if I'm in reality in a coma in a hospital bed and dreaming it all.

Seriously, what the ****? That photo. What? They didn't mean for that to be circulated, surely. I know they publish some messed up photos, but a police officer simulating sex with a cuddly toy with that grin on his face is worrying and bizarre.

edit: just realised, he's the suspect. All slightly more normal now. Still a bit odd, but back within the expectations of a Thai news story.

Edited by naboo

As the Thai police do their utmost to repair their tarnished image as a standing joke by releasing the above photo.

Sometimes life in LOS contains elements so bizarre I wonder if I'm in reality in a coma in a hospital bed and dreaming it all.

The photo is either indicating that everyone is taking the allegations as a joke or they consider the accused to be a mongrel dog. You know the sort of dog that will hump your pillow or staffed toys and the type that latches onto your leg

Well, hmm. Almost at a loss for words after seeing that photo. Guy has the most insane smile on his face imaginable. But then you have to wonder what the police were thinking by reenacting this crime and then publishing the photos. :blink:

great photo.......at least great for a sick movie....

This photo is normal for the LOS. I saw others where a murderer re-enacted his vicious deed before police and a camera with a big smile on his face.

And when an English lady had been raped by a Thai and told the police about it they refused to write down her statement but insisted on "polite" wordings like "he (the rapist) asked if he could rape me" huh.gif

When the ugly truth keeps intruding into the friendly Thai world it simply is denied access. Keep smiling, whatsoever rolleyes.gif

If you look closely at the photo, the picture of his smiling face has been super imposed over the actual photo. Probably one from his FB account. But still, to even think about publishing this type of photo show just how totally stupid the BIB, as well as the paper who published it, really are.

And WHAT is the compulsion of the BiB to do "reenactments" of dam_n near everything?? The one that sticks out in my mind is the one where they took a man accused of shooting a police officer during a shoot out. They took the man back to the "scene of the crime", which happened to be outside of the city. Then, according to trusted police reports, the man managed to grab the gun of one BiB, shoot 5 times but the only thing he hit was one of the police cars about 20 meters away. In response, the police returned fire. 2 to the chest, 1 to the head. "Old School" style execution. Naturally, NO investigation of any kind was ever done.

Edited by Just1Voice

That definitely must be the creepiest "reenactment" photo of the year! The grin on the suspect's face is just insane, almost "Joker"-like.

I have often doubted the rationale behind those "reenactments". But using a teddy bear as "victim"... come on, seriously!

Now just imagine they had had a clown doll handy...