Thai Holidays 2012 Calendar Subscription For Ical

bubba

I've noticed that my current Thai Holidays iCal calendar (downloaded from the Apple) subscription ends with 2011. I've been using this one since 2009, but there are no more holidays listed commencing with 2012. I've googled everywhere but have not been able to find one for 2012. Has anyone else found one?

That was most likely mine, sorry I took so long to update it.

I'm apparently not allowed to upload files here?

So in a day or two, search on Google for "Mozilla Thailand Holidays" and check that the version has been updated to 2012 - 2014 or so (obviously the lunar-based ones that far out aren't cast in stone yet).

Feel free to PM me if you need it more quickly, and let me know if you see any typos.

Glad to see others are making use of it. . .

I'm not sure if it was yours, BigJohnny. It actually wasn't a calendar file, but rather a hosted subscription calendar of Thai Public Holidays, in both Thai and English script. I found it on the Apple website. If you would like to host your calendar so that others can subscribe to it rather than download a file, you can have it hosted at icalx.com for free. All you need to do is make it a public calendar and then provide the link. I was just going to do that today myself!

• 7 years later...