Sausage King Holiday Times And Second Webiste

SausageKing

Sausage Kings second website is http://www.sausage-king1.com/

last order time for National Thai is 22nd Dec 2011 and for Chiang Mai 23rd December 2011

Sausage King will close 25-26-27 Dec and 31st Dec till 3rd of Jan 2012

Happy Christmas and new year 2012. Rob

We will keep our great value Indian curry stocks up in Rimping supermarket over Christmas. at only 99B Each.

post-112062-0-50834900-1324305307_thumb.

Edited by SausageKing

Yeah 99 Baht ...But not as tasty as those I mentioned and also nowhere near as much weight. So baht for baht nowhere near the same product, taste or value. Yes I have tried your products many times, but now I have found something that is far better than what you produce. No harm to you, but this person in CURRY NIGHT has got it right for the customer.

Am sorry but we close our company only a few days a year for christmas and new year. orders will be taken until 23 dec 2011 for all Nationals in Thai and International. Rob

Glad to see some one is going to differenciate. This two thier pricing really annoys.

When is the last date for what I would assume your main market, non national Thais?

I don't take offense but if the customer wants to pay double price for a Indian curry then that's their choice.

.We at sausage king want our customers happy with our great Indian food products and cost .We at sausage king always stand behind our great customers who also stand behind us.Rob

Am sorry but we close our company only a few days a year for christmas and new year. orders will be taken until 23 dec 2011 for all Nationals in Thai and International. Rob

Glad to see some one is going to differenciate. This two thier pricing really annoys.

When is the last date for what I would assume your main market, non national Thais?

I don't take offense but if the customer wants to pay double price for a Indian curry then that's their choice.

.We at sausage king want our customers happy with our great Indian food products and cost .We at sausage king always stand behind our great customers who also stand behind us.Rob

Arithmetics.....???? I do not think that Curry Nights is double your price. If you consider their prices compared to yours and per weight value, I think that you will find their price cheaper kilogram for kilogram and taste ...and that does not include the ingredients nor content of meat in those products that require this ingredient.

So lets play fair Rob....Baht for Baht ..Ok!.... before you post such statements about double pricing...and as for your customers standing by you...the public is fickle and will always choose value first and not the advertising blurb that does stand up to the written word nor product that does not satisfy once they have experienced it for themselves.

This applies to all products whether it be food or any other public consuming product.

Edited by Raindancer

we give a a good portion of sk curry for our customers.Sausage king products are also FDA approved so we are happy to let our customers know that they are eating FDA approved foods

I notice that you have left out my original reply to your post, nor have you included any of my other replies to you. mmmm!!

Quote other reply "Arithmetics.....???? I do not think that Curry Nights is double your price. If you consider their prices compared to yours and per weight value, I think that you will find their price cheaper kilogram for kilogram and taste ...and that does not include the ingredients nor content of meat in those products that require this ingredient." end of quote

" My Reply to other posts." So lets play fair Rob....Baht for Baht ..Ok!.... before you post such statements about double pricing...and as for your customers standing by you...the public is fickle and will always choose value first and not the advertising blurb that does stand up to the written word nor product that does not satisfy once they have experienced it for themselves."

This applies to all products whether it be food or any other public consuming products. End of quote

New reply to your above post regarding FDA.

A non answer is always a politicians ( salesman's way out)

Maybe you might wish to answer the post as opposed to offering blurb about the FDA. Let us be honest...... the FDA that you quote is not the USA FDA, but Thailand's version of FDA which is available for all of the public to see on the web, for what it is really worth and does not even relate or compare to the USA FDA requirements. And furthermore it is not even recognised or approved by the USA FDA.

My post is not personal. but as you see fit not to answer my replies in response to baht for baht value and weight for weight value of your indian curries in comparison to CURRY NIGHT Product

whereby you ascertain that "if customers wish to pay double the price" of your sausage King products. I must take you to task in your claims of the public paying double the price for Indian Curries that you provide in comparison to CURRY NIGHTS,.

Stay with the script and try and offer offer like for like advertising weights and claims. And please do not try and side track people on this forum by not answering my post and introducing the so called "FDA" of Thailand.

Edited by Raindancer

Quite right, it's a free market and good to try all options, regardless of price.

Personally, I think your curries at 99 Baht are good value, but if someone prefers another brand it's their choice.

The market will decide things as usual.

I tried the 99 Baht curry and remember commenting to the Mrs that it was more expensive then a frozen curry in the UK and only had 1 piece of chicken in it!

I have eaten a LOT of SK curries, and the ones I have had always have a good meat content. Maybe you got a dud one.

Im a bit confused by this thread anyway.

As far as I can tell, SK didn't even mention that other curry brand (Unless comments have been deleted).

The only thing I see is some confusion from IainIain101 - About charges for Thai National and Non National... If you read the SK post again - he refers to National Thai deliveries, and Chiang Mai deliveries. i.e. - Not your Race or status in Thailand - your geographic location.

People are jumping down the throat of SK, when he replied to Iains confused response to the OP, about his reference to Two-Tier Pricing (See the quoted Text on SK's reply)....

Seems to me the only 2 people singing the praises in the Curry Night thread, are the same two people making a fuss over stuff that SK hasn't said..... Even going so far as to take his delivery times out of context in order to try and slam him. Seems fishy to me.

Horses for courses - If you like his stuff - buy it! If you dont, then dont. If you only got one bit of meat in your curry - then thats not normal (I know I eat a lot of them). But then, Im sceptical about these posts on this thread. Seems like someone has an interest in Curry Nights to me. (I have tried them, and I thought they were ok. About on par with SK's. But thats just my opinion).

"Horses for courses." While I agree with Mallmagician, above, 100%, not sure I prefer horses in this meat discussion.:whistling::rolleyes:

Anyway, the burden of this topic was that Sausage King (aka SK) closes for some days relating to upcoming dates.

As a result, last orders are taken for dates posted - if you live outside Chiang Mai in Thailand, last order is a day earlier.

Personally, I make my own brown rice for Rob's curries, and I find them good enough to overcome the stronger, if healthy, flavour of the rice. Perfect for me.

We all know from fish and chip threads, pizza threads, here, and with regard to all other food discussions that de gustibus, non disuptandum est (Google it). It means that only I can judge what is cost/delicious effective when it comes to food - and for myself only. You for yourself.

But anyway, why be mean spirited on the occasion of a posting by a sponsor on hours? :lol: Someone must have a burr under the saddle.

Oops.

Edited by CMX

Personally, I make my own brown rice for Rob's curries, and I find them good enough to overcome the stronger, if healthy, flavour of the rice. Perfect for me.

I too use my own brown rice and Rob's curries work for me too.

However, I think the best rice for curries by far, is Basmati.

I have tried all the Indian curry's brands now in Rimping and all not bad but still think sausage king curry's have the edge on the others because they have a authentic taste and 99B is more than fair price so other curry brands in Rimping should have a price match,159B -99B same sk.But am just a customer who looks for value as i live on a fixed income.

what weight are the 99b curries?

our weight is the biggest or near the same as most sold in cm.not to worry if you want a tailor made curry i will cook in the front of you to your personal taste.Now thats fair.please dont listen to bad press in hear. try first .Rob.

our weight is the biggest or near the same as most sold in cm.not to worry if you want a tailor made curry i will cook in the front of you to your personal taste.Now thats fair.please dont listen to bad press in hear. try first .Rob.

350g according to the web site. Perhaps that includes rice also.

Was it a big single piece of chicken? The web site photos show quite large portions of meat.

350g according to the web site. Perhaps that includes rice also.

Was it a big single piece of chicken? The web site photos show quite large portions of meat.

Am not sure why its so inporatant to you to keep asking about the weight of sk currys and meat content ?? do you have sleepless nights thinking what negative comments to post on TV ??? or maybe you are a friend of another currys supplier in Rimping??? ummmm,Would you like to know how many we sold over christmas ??all sausage king currys have plenty of meat. but i can sell my currys in rimping at 99B only.By the level of our sales i feel 99B price suit most people

QUOTE SK :

"Am not sure why its so inporatant to you to keep asking about the weight of sk currys and meat content ??"

Weight and meat content not important? I think someone must challenge that. The weight of the Chicken Tikka Marsala without rice at 99baht is labeled as 300 gms on the container and weighs about 325gms.Presumably the container weighs 25gms. At 99baht it's a tasty product, if you shield your eyes against the startling red glare, and works out at 0.33 baht per gram. Enough for one.A little thin, but suits me.

Curry Nights is a bit of a problem as its labeled 360gms. (without rice) and actually weighs 500gms. (though sometimes a little less) So, assuming the packaging weighs 50gms that's 450gms of curry for 169baht=0.37+ per gram. Practically the same. Enough for two. Though why its marked 360gms and often weighs 500gms. is a bit puzzling.

There's certainly loads of meaty chunks in Curry Nights so not many throw a party when they find one.For my taste its just too oily.Very oily. Very Indian.I wonder what that oil is.Ghee?

It's up to you;take your choice.It's just a matter of taste. Pricewise they"re very similar.

Edited by Asmerom

Some posts removed.

I remind members to read Thaivisa rule 11) Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed.

// edit and more posts removed. Do I need to remind members that comments about moderation are not allowed on the main board. Send a PM.

Not sure why, but a lot of his recent threads have been targeted.

His curries are good, his sausages are good, his bacon's good, he supplies good cheeseburgers to a lot of restaurants in the city. Maybe others have a preference for some other things, maybe others just like to tear apart his comments due to his English as was the case in a previous thread (he himself has acknowledged that his English is not the best, that's why he cooks food for a living), maybe others are his competitors trying to discredit his business. Who knows? The internet is a mysterious place, and the expats of Thailand a mysterious breed.

All I know is that I'll keep eating his food, as it tastes dam_n good and is at dam_n good prices. Looking forward to his cafe opening.

• Like 1

Agreed. Bought 5 packs various sausages on Xmas day to eat on bread rolls for a small evening gathering. All excellent. Even tastier when my Thai friend stopped peeling all the skin off before sticking them on the BBQ.

The bacon is always great too.

thank you and now you know sk products are very good value for money

Hi its more of a eating place then a restaurant but i was planning to open 8am - 5pm but who knows i may open later if everybody likes the place.Should be open for food in about 6 weeks time.our builders were off for xmas and new year so a slight delay but the new workshop will be finished in less than 10 days.Will put a post on the day we open workshop and another post on tv when we start food.Will keep you posted.Rob. http://www.sausage-king1.com/

Hi Rib When is the grand opening of your new restaurant

</p>

Edited by SausageKing