Tires Attacked At Huay Gaew Residences

jmdf103

today i went to pick up something from a friend who lives in huay gaew residences building 1. I parked in the motorcycle area, then one of the guards came and looked at my bike as i walked away, which i thought nothing of. 15 minutes later i returned and was backing my bike out when i realised there were pieces of a broken bottle of Chang under my front wheel. the pieces were right behind the front wheel, so this was no co-incidence. Also it had only been 15 minutes passed. i dont visit there that often, but i remember once i annoyed one of the parking guards a few months ago when i entered through the way-out instead of the way- in which i apologised for. My friend also said she had a minor argument with them once for doing the same thing.

i was just wondering of any one else has encountered any thing like this before?

thanks

I did that once when i went in and got the same response from one of the guards Which guard was it the older male or the chubby female? You park on the side of building 1 or behind it ?

Edited by KRS1

i parked on the side of building 1, So far the tires are fine as i realised the glass was there quickly and only rolled over the glass a little. the tire doesnt have to be punctured straight away to be dangerous, any glass that remains stuck in the tire can cause a puncture later when rolling at speed.

i agree the person who did it was probably thinking the tire wouldnt get punctured, but still it is strange behaviour

dunno who put the glass there, but the guard who i was referring to was a guy.

I did that once when i went in and got the same response from one of the guards Which guard was it the older male or the chubby female? You park on the side of building 1 or behind it ?

when you say the same response , do you mean they put broken glass under your tire too?

So... were your tires actually slashed or you just found some glass? A little glass is not going to do anything to your tire; if it was deliberate then why not slash them.

slashing the tires with a knife would be a crime, if they where punctured by an "accident" then there is no crime. that is why.

when you say the same response , do you mean they put broken glass under your tire too?

No just went in the wrong way and they stopped me, i think the management gets on them of they don't stop it.

Was it the older looking guy or the younger one?