Remote For Dvd Player And Car Mp3 Player

JGV

Go to Amorn shop, basement of Tukcom pattaya tai. They have the best selection of remotes I’ve seen anywhere.

Boy Sound and Air is usually recommended. Haven’t been there myself, I bought my current car stereo in a smaller shop next to the Shell station at the beginning of road 36 (going from gratinglay towards Rayong).

Nice work and good pricing, if you’re interested I can get you a better description of where it is.

JGV,

Boy Sound carries a lot of products--not sure about cassette players, but they have a large assortment of CD am/fm players. Make sure you get one with a USB port so you can make your MP3's on a thumb drive and just plug it in.

Service is good (once you by-pass the sales people)---but I will have to slam them for their after service i.e. when something goes wrong.

Now this was a couple of years ago and maybe they have improved their customer service. I had purchased a CD player, speakers/sub woofer and amp and they installed it (did one hell of a job IMO)

A day before heading up to Chiang Mai I hit a couple of pot holes and I had no sound. I figured a wire came loose or a plug fell off...wasn't sure.

I stopped by the shop and explained this to the service/sales staff (the girls) who didn't seem interested and said they were busy. I explained that I was heading up to CM and if they could take a quick look/see that I believed it was a minor problem. "Sorry sir, cannot we are busy you come back tomorrow.

I ended up driving up to CM without tunes---took it to a CM shop and they simply replaced a fuse. 2 minutes---50b service.

So as I said, they sell lots of products including window tint which I had done and am happy with the actual service and products....but the after service sucks in my case.

Second hand remotes for TV's, DVD's etc, can be found at the Soi Bukhao Market on a Tues/Fri.

Stall is on the left hand side if entering from Pattaya Tai.

Also a larger stall at the weekend market on Thepprasit.

Take the old one with you, and he will more than likely have a replacement.

Edited by ChangFai