How Do You Like The New Look Of The Tv Forum?

Jimi007

Well does it actually work from my iPod touch now? If it does, then I'll get over the new look.

It did, so good job George and crew! Love it when an update actually fixes a problem!

Edited by Jimi007

Should work on iPad with the mobile skin. Watch out for our new Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android coming soon.

Okay.. Trying my iPad. I've been hearing about the app for how long now? You might not need it now that it seems to work correctly with mobile devices! What is the icon size now? Both yours and mine got smaller with the new software. I tried a larger photo without success...

Yes! Success! With the iPad as well!

Cheers, George!

Edited by Jimi007

Should work on iPad with the mobile skin. Watch out for our new Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android coming soon.

Okay.. Trying my iPad. I've been hearing about the app for how long now? You might not need it now that it seems to work correctly with mobile devices! What is the icon size now? Both yours and mine got smaller with the new software. I tried a larger photo without success...

Let me check it out tomorrow and get back to you.

Let me check it out tomorrow and get back to you.

Okay, no problem. I'm off to bed as well...

The only advantage I can see is that it has become more visible which threads are pinned. At the moment it seems to be impossible to scroll to the bottom and jump to another forum, but I trust they are working on this. Can't say it makes my day to see that the lay out has been changed again, but I dislike changes in general, and I'll get used to the new format soon enough. Another minor complaint is that I can't see right away if I am logged in or not.

The only advantage I can see is that it has become more visible which threads are pinned. At the moment it seems to be impossible to scroll to the bottom and jump to another forum, but I trust they are working on this. Can't say it makes my day to see that the lay out has been changed again, but I dislike changes in general, and I'll get used to the new format soon enough. Another minor complaint is that I can't see right away if I am logged in or not.

Yes, I also miss having the scroll box to jump directly to other forums. Hopefully will be added soon.