Attention All Hamburger Lovers

ricku

people are paying more for the BK lounge than a burger at Duke's? these are indeed the last days. Chokchai have burger stands in some food courts btw. the Tops at Central Lad Prao has one, and i think the one a Paragon does too. well worth a try.

as for the BK lounge, i suppose you could argue that i may be missing out by not trying it but hey i'm willing to live with the consequences.

once I was at sunrise tacos wolfin' down a plate about 11 am waiting for the DHL office to open and at the V8 place across the way I didn't see any activity, bein' lunchtime...do they (V8) have special hours?...

an' I like american V8 vegetable juice (' 2 servings of vegetables in every can!'...so they say...) an' I'd fire down a can and then curl up asleep wid me cuddly...

How do microwave heated and/or rewarmed BK Angus burgers taste exactly???

Lets not confuse BK with shitty Mcdonalds now..

BK microwave most of their burgers before serving. McDonalds do not microwave any as far as I am aware.

Carl's Jr. beats both of them hands down, I always go to Terminal 3 in Changi to grab one when flying through Singapore.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

tried the angus burger at cm airport. its alright, not that i will go all the way for it but i find it pleasant. but again, i belongs to the group of people that find big mac tasty. i don't hunt good burgers, so i cant say much, i do eat at mike's and dukes, but i cant say that the burgers are any much better. maybe they are not better in the first place, i dont know.

but the onions rings that came with the angus burger are horrifying shlt, should had stayed with the standard fries. taste like soften cardboard rings coated with cardboard shredding. yucks, i usually finish all my food but not in this case

Edited by barefoot1988

• 2 weeks later...

Man if I could open up an In -N - Out in BKK it would be a license to print money!! Here in the states sometimes you will see a Carls Jr, BK, McD etc across the street from an In N Out....those places are packed and IN N Out has lines out the door!

and tutsi remembers as a little lad in late 50s Pasadena and the first In-N-Out burger place on Foothill Blvd...I was with my aunt and my cousin who scorned MacDonalds and we got a bag of burgers and it smelled sooo good...but auntie said: 'settle down tutsi, there shall be plenty when we get home...'

and then there were plates and knives and hamburger decorum and all I wanted to do was to devour and then I set to and auntie said: 'tutsi, slow down...no one is gonna take it away from you...'

tutsi and In-N-out burgers in late 1950's Pasadena...there has to be a movie treatment somewhere...aunt Miguelina who lives in Cochabamba in Bolivia and is now 95 years old...and she certainly remembers Pasadena and In-N-Out burgers...

burger king and mcdonalds, you can only expect consistency, but overall quality? if you are ever travelling to Sankhlaburi, you have to eat a not yet world famous, FAT BASTARD BURGER, it is available from the BIRDLAND BOOKSHOP, proper bread roll, fresh salad and a namesake beef/pork burger patty, and of course a cold CHANG to enjoy after the experience....... mmmmm