Mma Fighter Junie Browning Surrenders To Phuket Police

george

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is all this true ozzy shit or ozzy code. Bung to that. Very low percentage mate. I am a pro surfer and the localism I have seen over there get completed out of hand. Bunch of paranoid neurotic home boys with poor self esteem and apparently no family life or sense of belonging. I have surfed with best (including Owen Wilson and Julien Wilson in Perth to tazmania) all over and never encountered such childish antics both on and off the beach. Me and my camera crew had runs on beach, in water, in parking lot, at bar and non stop. Haha, lucky these dwanke_rs couldn't beat there way out of a paper bag so it was like seriously, you need more. Go home to moma.

So yes, drunk territorial Ozzies will come at you and keep coming at you like the every ready bunnies once wasted and I don't see there cheap arse buying beer for any one. Maybe trying to steal our shit or slash our tires. Kooks

Edited by ttelise

Yawn Yawn Yawn, Boring story don't understand why it is getting any attention, and as for people correcting simple sppelling mistakes where a key may have inadvertently been double stroked, without making any constructive comment etc etc ----- GET A F***ing Life

It's bad enough reading about the behaviour of young thugs but the Police attitude and involvement tops that.

Not a serious offence; can it be creditted?

I despair with such stories as it shows Thailand to be run by morons incapable of applying or understanding the law.

You are so vulnerable when visiting there. Any one can do anything at any time and there is no procedure to ensure safety or redress. You simply hope that it never happens to you. But these idiots are there. For idiots you can choose either the bar owner, the fighter or the police.

Give me regitmented, organised, disciplined, accountable first world any day over THAILAND'S Dead wood.

True Aussie is someone who embraces the Anzac spirit, a she'll be right mate when someone get's up your goat and doesn't kick a man when he is down or resort to gang mentality. If he is licked in a fair fight then he buys the beers until next time. Being a true Aussie comes from the heart and the land and is not detirmined by a piece of paper or one of the various passports someone may hold. It is standing up for a fair go for everyone. A true Aussie knows the meaning of cooee and knows that a billabong is a watering hole and not surf gear. Being an Australian citizen does not make you an Aussie.

Hello Chooka.. I hear you and understand you.. quote "Being an Australian citizen does not make you an Aussie" was it not only a few weeks back the "Australian" couple caught trying to fraud the insurance company in Phuket.. Abdul Karim al-Rajab and Zeidan Nouha as said i hear you smile.png .

Not sure of the % but in England where i am from,but left 11 years ago,all those holding UK passports are every color you can think of from all over the world.

It could of been a story with heading 10-11 English stab,bottle etc Mma fighter in Phuket!! Then names such as Muhammad Ali,Leroy Brown etc spring up.I was from the Birmingham area in the UK where now suburbs are controlled by the Black African,or asian communities all who now hold UK citizenship.

As said nothing personal against True full blooded Aussies such as yourself..... maybe only when you wish to bring the subject of SPORT into topicgiggle.gif

Edited by LivinginKata

It's bad enough reading about the behaviour of young thugs but the Police attitude and involvement tops that.

Not a serious offence; can it be creditted?

I despair with such stories as it shows Thailand to be run by morons incapable of applying or understanding the law.

You are so vulnerable when visiting there. Any one can do anything at any time and there is no procedure to ensure safety or redress. You simply hope that it never happens to you. But these idiots are there. For idiots you can choose either the bar owner, the fighter or the police.

Give me regitmented, organised, disciplined, accountable first world any day over THAILAND'S Dead wood.

If you don't like it don't come here, everyone living here knows how things work and accept it. Stay home!

What is all this true ozzy shit or ozzy code. Bung to that. Very low percentage mate. I am a pro surfer and the localism I have seen over there get completed out of hand. Bunch of paranoid neurotic home boys with poor self esteem and apparently no family life or sense of belonging. I have surfed with best (including Owen Wilson and Julien Wilson in Perth to tazmania) all over and never encountered such childish antics both on and off the beach. Me and my camera crew had runs on beach, in water, in parking lot, at bar and non stop. Haha, lucky these dwanke_rs couldn't beat there way out of a paper bag so it was like seriously, you need more. Go home to moma.

So yes, drunk territorial Ozzies will come at you and keep coming at you like the every ready bunnies once wasted and I don't see there cheap arse buying beer for any one. Maybe trying to steal our shit or slash our tires. Kooks

Well I think you are running with the same types that were involved with Junie. As others have said these are not true Aussies (cheap pirated copies) and totally against what being Aussie stands for. This is not about waving the Aussie flag, the comments have been condemnation of those who claim to be Aussie as apposed to Australian that were involved with Junie. The difference has already been explained in other posts. Try meeting a few Aussies (Not Australians) and you will spot the difference. You won't find them in Nimbin, Mullumbimby or laying around smoking joints on the beach with the other great unwashed, they are out there breaking thier backs scratching out a living not ctaching a wave and collecting the Dole (social security). If you had ever met a real Aussie they would have pointed out to you that there is no "O" or "Z" in Aussie, a true indicator that you are mixing with cheap replicas.

Who are the Wilsons and what do they have to do with Aussies?

Edited by softgeorge

IMO let those two guys go into a closed cage and settle the fight among themselves... Everything what I read about this story is denied and re-fabricated in another version.

Just 2 stupid farang who don't know how to behave...

OR just kick both of them out of Thailand. Problem soved!

It's not just two beer sogged farang, it's close to a dozen. One against the rest. Putting two or more in a cage with no weapons is what Junie would like, as he could whip the others' butts handily. But life isn't like a comic strip where you can cut out the frames and paste them back together the way you want.

The Aussies had to use weapons (broken glass, etc) because they weren't man enough to fight fair. Perhaps they've been in Thailand too long.

Well I think you are running with the same types that were involved with Junie. As others have said these are not true Aussies (cheap pirated copies) and totally against what being Aussie stands for. This is not about waving the Aussie flag, the comments have been condemnation of those who claim to be Aussie as apposed to Australian that were involved with Junie. The difference has already been explained in other posts. Try meeting a few Aussies (Not Australians) and you will spot the difference. You won't find them in Nimbin, Mullumbimby or laying around smoking joints on the beach with the other great unwashed, they are out there breaking thier backs scratching out a living not ctaching a wave and collecting the Dole (social security). If you had ever met a real Aussie they would have pointed out to you that there is no "O" or "Z" in Aussie, a true indicator that you are mixing with cheap replicas.

Who are the Wilsons and what do they have to do with Aussies?

Pro surfers from Australia

IMO let those two guys go into a closed cage and settle the fight among themselves... Everything what I read about this story is denied and re-fabricated in another version.

It's not just two beer sogged farang, it's close to a dozen. One against the rest. Putting two or more in a cage with no weapons is what Junie would like, as he could whip the others' butts handily. But life isn't like a comic strip where you can cut out the frames and paste them back together the way you want.

The Aussies had to use weapons (broken glass, etc) because they weren't man enough to fight fair. Perhaps they've been in Thailand too long.

Perhaps they were simply Australians and not Aussies. Chalk and cheese. Aussies definately do not condone the actions of the alleged "Aussies" and Aussies do not resort to this type of behaviour. Australia has the boxing day test an "Aussie" tradition for 100 yrs. The test atracts crowds of 70,000+ and out of that crowd 90% will be Australians. 60% of the Australians will be Aussies supporting Australia and 40% will be supporting the visiting team. Not all Australians are Aussies.

There are only assumptions that those involved in the mallee with Junie were Aussies simply because the came from Australia.

What complete and unmitigated twaddle. Setting up your own definition of Aussies as paragons of virtue compared to the generic Australian.

You can't pick and choose who you arbitrarily decide to be an "Aussie" on your own one-sided definitions.

Aussie is just a contaction, or, short-hand for Australian, therefore anyone that holds an Australian passport is an Australian and therefore an Aussie.

Your imagining of a nation of fair-minded individuals is a fiction. A golden hazed exercise in nostalgia.

Should I say that only true Brits keep a stiff upper lip in a crisis? That a true Brit should wear a bowler hat and carry a cane?

You are living in the past. Australia and its citizens today are not the same as they were in the 1950's and England and the English today are not the same as when I grew up there.

Time moves on. Best you just admit that instead of trying to qualify who can join your Australia 1950's Club.

Edited by KarenBravo

What complete and unmitigated twaddle. Setting up your own definition of Aussies as paragons of virtue compared to the generic Australian.

You can't pick and choose who you arbitrarily decide to be an "Aussie" on your own one-sided definitions.

Aussie is just a contaction, or, short-hand for Australian, therefore anyone that holds an Australian passport is an Australian and therefore an Aussie.

Your imagining of a nation of fair-minded individuals is a fiction. A golden hazed exercise in nostalgia.

Should I say that only true Brits keep a stiff upper lip in a crisis? That a true Brit should wear a bowler hat and carry a cane?

You are living in the past. Australia and its citizens today are not the same as they were in the 1950's and England and the English today are not the same as when I grew up there.

Time moves on. Best you just admit that instead of trying to qualify who can join your Australia 1950's Club.

Oh yes all those so called Aussies from india will be waving Australian flags and chanting aussie, aussie, aussie oi, oi ,oi preying Australia bury India tommorrow at the cricket. Yes true aussies and Australian citizens are exactly the same one for one and one for all. As you say what a complete load of twaddle. There is a very distinct difference between Aussies and Australian citizens both in sport and culture. Aussies do not condone the actions of those in this incident with Junie. Many bring an entirely different culture with them when they become Australian citizens for some it is a culture of inheirited violence and aggression. So you are saying that the recent riots in england is the new british way of doing things. Sorry but your dinkydi true blue aussie will never accept the new way of violence and will support the punishment of Australians from other parts of the world just like those in the case of Junie. The actions of these Australians is not the "AUSSIE" way of doing things and the real Aussies will not adopt such tatics just to move with the times and appease others.

Perhaps they were simply Australians and not Aussies. Chalk and cheese. Aussies definately do not condone the actions of the alleged "Aussies" and Aussies do not resort to this type of behaviour. Australia has the boxing day test an "Aussie" tradition for 100 yrs. The test atracts crowds of 70,000+ and out of that crowd 90% will be Australians. 60% of the Australians will be Aussies supporting Australia and 40% will be supporting the visiting team. Not all Australians are Aussies.

There are only assumptions that those involved in the mallee with Junie were Aussies simply because the came from Australia.

Chooka, you sound like a racist. Typical Aussie!

I for one am sick of the moronic Aussies I constantly come across overseas. It makes me feel embarrassed to be an Aussie.

It's not much different when you go out in Melbourne on a Saturday night. Too many fuc_kheads out looking for trouble and guess what? None of them are Indians!!

I suggest you pull your head out of the sand, mate.

Very common term for the bogun Australians that behave badly which seems to be used with more frequencey.....Un Australian. Being an aussie is not a right of birth or passport, it is a way of life, something that is increasingly missing in the new generation.

I for one am sick of the moronic Aussies I constantly come across overseas. It makes me feel embarrassed to be an Aussie.

It's not much different when you go out in Melbourne on a Saturday night. Too many fuc_kheads out looking for trouble and guess what? None of them are Indians!!

Please point out where I mentioned Indians or any race in that matter. Where is my racist remark to any nationality.

All cultures have their weak moments or trouble makers. Good and bad everywhere. Just the worst seeds tend to migrate toward place like SE Asia for a litany of reasons. People should have a bit more self esteem and disassociation. I guess some countries have a lot more pride than others, but I also believe that is rooted in a number of socioeconomic factors. The extreme pride can definitely be illustrated by zany antics at soccer matches. Haha, seriously. The violence at soccer matches and the need for fences to keep fans a apart is quiet amusing and sad at the same time. European and South and Central American pride at is finest. Is this the same type of pride that results in one feeling personally ashamed for another country man's actions in say Thailand even though that person may be a complete scum bag?

As an American, I feel absolutely no personal connection to Junie's or others actions. Just signifies that countries like Thailand attract and encourage less than desirable visitors from a broad.

Please point out where I mentioned Indians or any race in that matter. Where is my racist remark to any nationality.

Who are the 40% of Australians that will be at the mcg NOT barracking for Australia that you referred to? Indians no? You didn't use the word but that's what you meant, don't try deny it.

Do you disagree that the true dinkum Aussies that you described are more often than not racists?

That's why I get the impression you are one of them. The vast majority of immigrants to our country are hard working, decent people and the most certainly cause less trouble than the Aussie yobos one often comes across.

The fact that you are even bringing them into this (what relevance does it have) tells me that you yourself are un Australian and most likely a racist.

This thread is destroying my stereotyped image of Australians as half naked happy go lucky types that think nothing of scratching their bits and then offering the same hand in a friendly handshake. tongue.png

This entire incident is a bunch of nothing wrought by a group of nothings. I feel sorry for the hospital staff that got stuck in the middle of the brawl when it carried on at the hospital.

Just watched an interview with an Indian fan at the cricket. He along with his group who agreed stated, I am an Australian citizen but India is my country and comes 1st so we go for India never back Australia. Ummm there is your idea of a true blue dinkidi Aussie as apposed to the the views of others. I can see a distinct difference between an Aussie and an Australian citizen. No that is not being racist. I don't think chooka was attacking india he was using the event at the time to try and make a point it could have been england playing but at this time it is india, coincidence i think.

So what was the point of even mentioning them? I bet you any money you like thatthe aussies involved in the fight were born and bred in australia.

Talk about having your head buried in the sand.

I bet he always complains about those bloody immigrants taking all the jobs.

Yes Mr. Browning, i have been following your bloody story in this great forum they have here for Thailand.

I feel for you. I can see that you are a true sports martial person.

You respect the traditions of Thailand.

I hope your country will back you up in your new venture for fair fight.

We are from the west they say,,,,,but i know you went there to practice your art.

Itis sad what happened to David Carradine. Maybe it is a road he chose, but i can clearly see you are not somewhat in this type of road.

You are a professional fighter, and as every tourist that goes to Thailand should enjoy some down time.

I know, i am sure some people say that your story is worj a book, probably it does as caution for futur people that could be going where you have been.

Well, i think the government of Thailand will treat you fairly.

But, i know in Asia, people from the country prevail over visitors .

From your latest taste of Asian justice, i hope that the people involved will find in their heart,,, to be territorial is very Neanderthal or even Cromagnon., i misspelled it on purpose,,,,not worth to be mentioned,, i hope you get a heads up from the Kick Boxing Federation of Thailand and their endorsement for the kind of endorsement you bring to them and their system......Street people are street people and fight like street people, but you are a tourist and training professionally in the big T Land.

I wish you a Merry Holiday, and also to the Thai people who need to cool down their heels and realize how the West is serving them free cheeseburgers everyday for a lot of decades...merit to their them, and merit to the ones that bestowed on to them this graceful privilege. I hope look forward to see a good outcome to your situation,,,and i wan't to say to all the thugs in the world... that any intentional injustice and violence is counterproductive to everyone. Even thugs have friends and need friends... nobody wants to end like Scarface,

you are a tourist and training professionally in the big T Land. So he is not a tourist

the Thai people who need to cool down their heels He had a fight with Australians

realize how the West is serving them free cheeseburgers everyday for a lot of decades I know a lot of Thai people but not one of them got a cheeseburger

softgeorge is probably older than 50 and can pin down when Australia started going to the dogs when they scrapped the White Australia policy and opened "the floodgates", eh softgeorge?

Typical rubbish from a noted Aussie basher. Hasn't lived in GB for 30 years, but portrays the arrogance and ignorance invented by a nation that still thinks it owns an empire and is still "Great."

I note Brazil has just passed Britain to be the worlds 6th biggest economy. Having dumped on the Eurozone, the place is on a downwards spiral to friendless, ignobel, bankruptcy.

Incidentally, I'm sure I read somewhere that Menzies character described himself as an aboriginal muslim. So I guess you don't get much more aussie than that!

A couple of <deleted> coming together in a barroom brawl, why anyone here would support either of them is a mystery to me.

This post will probably be scrapped because it's bashing poms not aussies which is tolerated on this forum.