Thai PM Yingluck Sets Lifecycle Plan For Everyone

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things you will always see posters of a certain ilk doing on this forum: (1) paying lip service to better education; (2) Criticising each and every attempt to improve education by any political party other than the Dems as unrealistic and just another attempt at corruption rolleyes.gif .

Ever thought that minds too can be corrupted? Not necessarily in the monetary sense. Sometimes being closed and therefore not being able to see a wider perspective or both sides of the coin maybe bad enough

How about letting a policy pan out? If it turns out to be crap, then let's lay into it

Time-line for inoculations? My Thai children had one, and some time ago. For that matter, so did my dog.

Concern for children dropping out of school? Is that why she drained the funds from the schoolbook and uniform subsidy scheme?

Children aged 5-21? I consider eduction to be an ongoing process through life, and by the age of 18 we should be able to decide whether that will be full-time, part-time or intermittent, and which subjects we pursue. Financial pressures will surely be the major cause of drop-outs - see prior point.