Bore Hole

MRnell

I have a house in Ban Sanamchia about 40km from Buriram city , I tried to make a bore twice early this year but it was unsuccesful , I think the guy's little rig on the back of his ute had seen better times , I find it hard to belive that on both occasions he did not find water , I was informed that the bore's drilled were 40 metres in depth , I realy started questioning myself about this guy " is there any chance this guy know's what he is doing " ,

so anyway make a long story short DOES ANYONE KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT CAN RECOMEND ME A GUY TO MAKE A BORE ?

thank you

Regards

MRnell

MRnell

It may be possible that he knows what he is doing as far as drilling but does he know about where the water might be.

I would suggest that when you try again you do 2 things:

1. See if the driller you get will agree to guaranteed water or no money

2. You have done as much research beforehand to identify the best location for drilling the bore. By this I mean ask any neighbours who have bores how deep they had to go to get water, if they tell you 41m you may be able to go down the previous hole. The driller you used (with his old rig) may not be able to drill deeper than 40m. I would map all the surrounding bores and see if they form "lines" which may then help point to a "best" location.

You may have to get a drilling contractor who has the capability to drill to a much greater depth than the guys can with their simple drills on the back of a pickup.

Sorry I can't help with a recommedation for a driller and wish you all the best in your search.

MRnell

It may be possible that he knows what he is doing as far as drilling but does he know about where the water might be.

I would suggest that when you try again you do 2 things:

1. See if the driller you get will agree to guaranteed water or no money

2. You have done as much research beforehand to identify the best location for drilling the bore. By this I mean ask any neighbours who have bores how deep they had to go to get water, if they tell you 41m you may be able to go down the previous hole. The driller you used (with his old rig) may not be able to drill deeper than 40m. I would map all the surrounding bores and see if they form "lines" which may then help point to a "best" location.

You may have to get a drilling contractor who has the capability to drill to a much greater depth than the guys can with their simple drills on the back of a pickup.

Sorry I can't help with a recommedation for a driller and wish you all the best in your search.

Good reply, can't recommend checking with the neighbours more than anything. They have the idea of how far down the water table is. Again he needs to know where to access the water table.

There are many cowboys that drill for water as I found out the hard way so get a well recommended one.Good luck and be ready to part with some cash.