Need To Source A Did Chain For My Bike

smedly

The last one was kindly provided by one of the guys that runs the bike riding school at Bura but I don't know if they are there anymore

specs

DID 530ZVM (120) also need a good quality sprocket set to go with - size 17 and 44/45 tooth

any help much appriciated

Why limit yourself to DID? Japanese made DID chains remain top quality, but the ones that come out of their factory in Thailand are <deleted> IMO.

Best quality 530 chains are Enuma EK ZZZ. They're expensive, but they're worth it. Only place I know of in Thailand that stocks EK ZZZ rated chains is Red Baron, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some other shops that stock them.

As for sprockets, you've got tons of choices, but hard to provide any advice if you don't tell us what bike you're riding and whether you will use the sprockets for road or track... For road use most folks choose steel for longevity. For track you can save a lot of weight with hardened or zinc plated aluminum sprockets, but they'll wear out faster than hardened steel.

Happy Trails!

T

`yeh been looking at other options, as it turns out I don't need sprockets, the chain needed replacing due to the bike sitting for several months and it dried out, didn't realise that DID had a factory here and made chains, Red Barron looks like the best option

thx for replies